Home improvement franchise businesses are thriving! Instead of buying bigger and better homes, people in the UK are choosing to keep their homes and make improvements. With the home buying industry suffering through a credit crunch, home improvement businesses are seeing an uptick in the number of customers that want major renovations or minor projects to make their houses a more pleasant place to live.
Home owners are putting home improvement franchises in high demand, as they seek people to remodel bathrooms, build on additions to their house, put in a new kitchen or repave their driveway. There are many great options for the entrepreneur seeking to invest in their very own home improvement franchise business.
Here are some of the great ways you can start building your future with a home improvement franchise:
- Begin a bathroom remodelling franchise. When customers use their bathroom for years upon years, then their bathtub or shower stall will start to see some wear and tear. That’s why bathroom remodeling franchises provide the perfect solution by helping to remodel bathtub and shower liners, replace bathtubs and shower bases/walls all together and even convert an outdated tub to a shower. You can start your own bathroom remodelling franchise and get the backing of an experienced, knowledgeable franchisor.
- Start a kitchen franchise. These days, newer kitchens are all the rage. With an emphasis on the modern looking kitchen, a kitchen remodeling franchise gives franchisees a great market with high demand. Imagine helping a client completely redesign their old kitchen to incorporate new countertops, cabinetry and appliances. Not only will this be a lucrative franchise opportunity, kitchen franchises also allow you to help clientele attain their dream kitchen – a rewarding prospect indeed!
- Consider a window blinds franchise. Getting new window blinds is one of the easiest ways to make your home look different, at little cost! Decorative and functional window blinds are available through window blind franchises, which are becoming extremely popular amongst consumers. By providing personalised service and the ability to add a personal touch to their blinds, customers are flocking to these franchises. Get in on the market demand and start an exciting window blinds franchise.
- Invest in a home addition franchise. Consumers looking to expand their homes can choose from a plethora of options, including adding a section onto their homes, converting a garage, converting their space into a loft or even adding an extra building onto their gardens. Since they are not building new homes, adding onto their existing home is the next best option. You can choose to invest in any of these home addition franchise industries, valued in the billions, and make a healthy profit for yourself.
- Start your future with a flooring franchise. A flooring franchise is a great opportunity to generate a steady income and build a successful business. Old flooring can be dangerous and unsightly, and that’s why consumers love new flooring. It not only enhances the aesthetics of a house, but also allows homeowners to stay in their house longer.
- Get your own driveway franchise. People are constantly driving in and out of their driveways and eventually, the continuous driving will wear down the paving. That’s why driveway paving franchises meet a consumer need and provide a chance to work from home and earn a great living.
- Restore peoples’ homes with a property repair franchise. Disaster can strike at the most inopportune times. Whether it is a natural disaster or a manmade one, property repair franchises work with property owners and their insurance companies to make sure that the home is restored back to its original state. Property repair franchises are recession-proof, as property damage repair is not a seasonal repair nor is it something that can be put off for a long period of time.