Try Time Kids Rugby
Description: Franchisees with Try Time Kids Rugby earn up to £35k a year working only part-time, organizing outdoor rugby games for 2-7 year old kids. Opportunities: Single-unit opportunities available in England. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £3,995. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
TryTime offers you an incredible opportunity to earn a substantial income whilst having lots of fun!
If you have LOTS of energy, LOVE sport and are GREAT with kids, you could earn between £5k and £35k a year from a £3,995 investment!
We run high-energy rugby-based games for 2-to-7-year old girls and boys of any sporting ability. It's all about building a child’s confidence, overall physical skills and enjoyment of sport.
Working from just 5 hours a week, in term time only and always outside, running a TryTime venue is a fantastic way to earn additional income. However, with more sessions and support from the central TryTime office you can receive a significant income!! It’s up to you just HOW big you grow YOUR business.
You don’t need to have played high-level rugby or have coaching qualifications because our unique games and activities are play-based and easy to learn. You can run really fun sessions, following our carefully tried and tested playbook and have lots of very happy kids and parents!
At a time where more and more young children are becoming addicted to screen time and suffering from obesity, TryTime is the perfect antidote. TryTime gets them running around outside, and loving every minute of it.
What makes us unique?
- We are always outside, in any weather!
- We welcome any kid of any sporting ability.
- Kids are kept active, no one stands around bored.
- We encourage competitiveness but reward each kid individually.
- Fun is key but so is discipline and respect!
We have an incredibly strong track record of running a network of awesome kids' rugby clubs and our club owners make good money. Many have been with us since the very start! We have an extensive session and activity manual and world-class training to get you ready to start within a few weeks. Head office runs all the bookings and admin for you so you can focus on running awesome sessions and growing your business locally.
What does a club owner need to be?
In order to follow our values, you need to instinctively display these core competencies in your everyday life.
- You have a strong passion for sport, are healthy and lively and have played (any) sport consistently.
- You have a “can-do” attitude and put in additional effort to do the best job you can.
- You make the kids and parents feel comfortable by interacting regularly and personally.
- You have emotional intelligence: You notice how the kids are feeling and react accordingly.
- You are a wholesome character: you must pass a DBS check, obviously!
- You are reliable: turn up on time, are organised each week and communicate with head office.