Description: Run a children's swimming franchise business with Nemo Swimming. With full training and support, in addition to an exclusive territory, you'll have everything you need to get started. Opportunities: Single and area developer franchises available across the UK and Ireland. Also open to providing master franchises. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £12,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
Nemo Swimming is the North East’s leading independent swim school, providing swimming lessons for all ages and abilities.
Established in 2008, Nemo Swimming has been providing swimming lessons to babies, toddlers and school-aged children in the North East area. After an extensive period of growth, they are now expanding the business into other areas of the country and are looking for suitable franchise partners to work with to develop the brand throughout the UK.
At Nemo Swimming, our lessons are fun and we use games, repetition and play, to boost a child’s confidence whilst learning to swim. We ensure the early experiences of learning to swim are enjoyable to enable children to take a positive experience away with them after each lesson.
Nemo swimming franchisees are exceptional people!
Comprehensive training and support will be provided by our experienced team to get you off to the best possible start with your new Nemo Swimming franchise.
Our business model is tried and tested and the franchise package includes:
- Comprehensive training and initial support
- Exclusive territory
- Help to launch and monitor the franchise during the start-up phase
- Ongoing marketing and sales promotion initiatives
- Ongoing development of the Nemo Swimming business model
- The right to renew your franchise agreement
- An operating manual to help with the day-to-day operation of the franchise system
- Teacher training and teacher support.
The benefits for a Nemo Swimming franchisee
- Our expertise and experience gained over many years
- The opportunity to own and operate your own business
- In business for yourself but not by yourself
- Operating a proven and successful business model
- The opportunity to reap the rewards of your commitment and effort
- Our franchise model generates a high level of repeat business
- Ongoing support, advice and guidance provided by the franchisor
- Every day is never the same.
What we are looking for in a franchisee
We are looking for people with the determination and energy to succeed in running a successful business, who are well organised, reliable and enjoy working with people. The Nemo Swimming team is totally committed to supporting a successful network of franchisees. When we were ready to develop our franchise business model, we engaged the services of a ‘local’ firm of franchise consultants who are affiliated to the British Franchise Association and our franchise agreement has also been prepared by a bfa-affiliated lawyer. Of course there is much to discuss and detailed information to review before we can each decide if Nemo Swimming is the right franchise for you, which is why our recruitment process is transparent and you will receive all the information you need to help you make the right decision.