Description: We work with families, schools and organisations to help children overcome emotional challenges, develop confidence, and gain greater learning potential. Enquire with us if you want to improve children's lives and run your own profitable business. Opportunities: Worldwide. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £10,000. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
Training with the NLP4Kids Franchise
Work with families, schools and youth organisations to provide coaching for children to improve their mental and emotional well-being
What we do
NLP4Kids was co-founded by Gemma Bailey, a qualified Nursery Nurse who has worked in various childcare settings including private day nurseries as a nursery manager, in schools, crèches and in families as a nanny. Gemma became a trainer in NLP (neuro linguistic programming) and hypnotherapy.
Realising NLP’s use and importance, Gemma knew that the combining it with her childcare experience and qualifications could prove to be a successful formula for empowering tomorrow’s adults.
NLP4Kids began by offering workshops in the local community for children and teenagers. We then specialised in coaching young people on a one-to-one basis and we now work within schools, children’s charities and local education authorities also. We now offer additional programmes: NLP4Parents, NLP4Teachers and Hypnotherapy4Kids.
Franchising with NLP4Kids
NLP4Kids has gone from strength to strength, and Gemma has spoken about their work throughout the UK and even as far afield as Kuwait. We now have 45 licensed NLP4Kids practitioners throughout the UK and in Hong Kong.
We offer full and comprehensive training in NLP and its application, so prior experience is not necessary. Our licensed training is accredited so we offer a recognised and valid NLP qualification also. We provide our practitioners with DBS checks (formally CRB), liability insurance and regular CPD.
What you will be doing
Joining us to become an NLP4Kids licensee means that you will be helping children and young adults to overcome emotional challenges, to increase their confidence and to reach greater learning potential.
Using the techniques that we will teach you through the NLP4Kids training programme, you will help children to:
- Build their confidence
- Overcome anxiety issues
- Develop respect for others
- Increase their concentration
- Reduce exam stress
- Communicate more easily
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Manage school to college transitions
- Learn about anti-bullying techniques
Make money while making a difference
The earning potential for a licensed practitioner with us:
|£250||Per 90 minute coaching session with parents|
|£200||Per 1 hour coaching session with children|
|£7,200||Per term from our term time programmes|
NLP4Kids training and ongoing support for franchisees
Our initial training includes:
- NLP Practitioner accredited home study training
- 12 days of live training in the application of NLP4Kids, NLP4Parents, NLP4Teachers and Hypnotherapy4Kids
- Ongoing and unlimited refresher courses
- Potential for on the job practical training with existing licensees
Our dedicated support structure for franchisees includes:
- One to one personalised, market-leading mentoring
- Live webinars
- Chat with the rest of the NLP4Kids team in the online forum
- Help from the team at NLP4Kids HQ in Hemel Hempstead
The NLP4Kids package
To successfully run and promote your NLP4Kids business, we provide you with a range of tools at your disposal:
- Your own NLP4Kids email address
- Marketing materials to support your business
- Branded uniforms
- Access to a range of specialist partners to support and guide you
- Promotion of your work via NLP4Kids social media platforms.
- Centralised enquiry booking service to save you time and money
- National centralised marketing to drive customers to you
- Your own fully branded and customisable NLP4Kids website
Is this the right opportunity for you?
We strongly believe in helping children and improving their lives, and so we recognise the importance of having the right people join us in this opportunity. Do the following traits describe you?
- Do you want to teach children vital life skills?
- Do you enjoy helping others to empower themselves, and achieve personal change?
- Would you like to run your own business and work for yourself?
- Would you like to arrange your own flexible work hours?