Description: An exclusive opportunity to become a LineClenze franchisee, developing a business in supplying eco-friendly solutions to the hospitality industry. Franchisees have the chance to earn upwards of £50,000 per annum, part time. Opportunities: Throughout the UK Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £7,000. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
LineClenze Franchise's Advert for Customers
EXCLUSIVE FDUK OFFER
£500 off franchise fee.
Exclusive Franchise Direct UK Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Earn 50k+ per annum with the LineClenze franchise
- High earnings potential exceeding £50k, plus ongoing residual income.
- No management fees, overheads or hidden/unexpected costs. Franchise can be home-based.
- Generous franchise package, including all of the sales and marketing support you need to get you started.
- Exclusive territory, large area consisting of a complete postcode containing many, many opportunities.
Every hotel, restaurant, pub or licensed premise has an issue with the cleaning of beer lines. A nasty, dirty task involving toxic caustic soda, it is the job that no one wants to do. What’s more, every time the lines are cleaned, multiple pints of beer are poured down the drain – beer that could be sold for a healthy profit.
The LineClenze device keeps beer lines cleaner for longer, reducing the frequency at which they have to be cleaned by 75%, from once a week to just once a month – saving time, but more importantly, giving the licensee more beer to sell. With a typical ROI of just 6 months, it’s a real ‘no brainer’ for anyone in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent earnings potential: earn £1,000 every time a customer buys a device, with residual income opportunities via warranty sales and environmentally-friendly cleaning supplies
- Your own exclusive geographical area in which to operate.
- Low risk: 3 LineClenze devices with a retail value of £6,000 are included in your franchise price, giving you the opportunity to repay your investment immediately
- Clearly defined market: Every licensed premises (hotel, restaurant, pub, nightclub, holiday park, casino, sports arena, theatre etc) will have a need for the LineClenze device, and more importantly, will benefit financially from it
How We’ll Help:
- The franchise fee is only £7,000 + VAT to Franchise Direct subscribers. And within that fee, you receive initial LineClenze stock with a retail value of £6,000
- Tried and tested marketing collateral to help you convert your leads, and a CRM to keep track of prospects and customers
- Detailed expertise and hands-on training from the franchisor, passing on tips from other franchisees’ success to get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Installation and after-sales support