The UK’s No. 1 Franchise Directory for Over 15 Years

IN BRIEF

Description: Extra Help is one of the UK's premier home help and domestic service providers, offering assistance to the elderly, mothers and everyone in between. Business Type: Franchise. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.

VIDEO

Extra Help Ltd. Franchise Video

Extra Help Ltd. Franchise Video

Watch this video


Extra Help Ltd. - Resales

Location: Leicester West

Investment: £100,000

Turnover: Total turnover approx. £165k per annum. Franchisee income approx. £50k per annum. Profit approx. £25k per annum.

Details:

Established and growing Extra Help Management Franchise resale available due to owner relocation. Business has been established since March 2012. Turnover has grown by 40% 2014 v 2013. The main focus of the business is on home help and domestic cleaning with over 100 regular clients in the Leicester area.

Currently 25% of the clients are through social services and the remaining 75% are private clients. 22 staff work for Extra Help Leicester all on a self-employed basis. This business can be run from home and has fantastic potential for further growth. Owner is willing to work with any buyer on a handover to ensure smooth transition and that client satisfaction is maintained.

GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?

Find out more about Extra Help Ltd. by submitting the form below.

 

Yes! Please Send Me Free, No-Obligation Information about Extra Help Ltd.:

Contact Information

Full Name*

Email Address*

Phone Number*

Best Time to Call

Mailing Information

Address*

City*

Region/Province*

Postcode*

Country*

Investment Interest

Desired Investment*

Desired Location*

Which resale location are you most interested in?

Additional Information (Optional)

Timeframe to Invest

Preferred Method of Contact

Alternate Phone Number

Comments? Questions?

The following items are in your Request List:

We can also forward your request to the companies you have added to your Request List. Please review the list below and confirm the companies you would like to contact.

* indicates required field.

Yes, send me updates on new franchise opportunities!

We only send your details to the specific franchise companies you nominate. We do not share or sell your information.

This advertisement does not constitute a franchise offering. Please read our terms and conditions and privacy policy for full details.

Your Request List

You can add items by clicking the "Add to Request List" button or checkbox when you find something you're interested in.

You may add up to 15 items to your Request List

Your request list will follow you around the site.

When you are ready to complete your request for free information, click "Submit" in your Request List.

Why not get started by browsing our New Franchise Opportunities or Low Cost Franchise Directory?

You may only enter 15 items in your Request List.

To request information from your selected companies, just fill in the form and click "Submit".

OK, got it

Request Info From:

  •  

Your List is Empty

You can add items by checking the "Add to Request List" boxes.

* indicates required field

Optional Information

Join our mailing list!

We share your information only with your selected franchises.