Antal International is a recruitment franchise, offering you the opportunity to start your own recruitment business. Benefit from an internationally recognised brand and proven business model.
Yes, through a third party.
BFA Associate Member: Yes.
Antal International Directors' Interviews
The Antal Executive Recruitment Franchise – Use Your Talent & Experience to Create High Profit
Why choose an Antal franchise? Because of our unrivalled success story! Founded in the UK in 1992, we now have almost 120 offices in more than 30 countries, and are one of the world’s largest and most successful privately owned international recruitment companies. Our brand is globally recognised, and has been listed in the UK’s Virgin Atlantic/Sunday Times “Fast Track 100 Award” for four consecutive years. Our Chairman and Founder Tony Goodwin achieved the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for 2010.
Why go into recruitment? This is a multi-billion Euro industry, the demand for our executive recruitment services has never been greater.
Doug Bugie, Antal International Network CEO, says “The recruitment industry now tops the list of the world’s most active business sectors, giving us confidence in this highly profitable industry. As the downturn has ended the growing war for talent that has already broken out it is likely to become fiercer over the following months, as businesses look to hire people who will enable them to secure best advantage in improving markets.”
The Antal Global Snapshot (the highly quoted quarterly labour market survey) reported that not only have recruitment levels in the UK increased since the beginning of the year, they are now the highest amongst the larger economies in Western Europe. There has never been a better time to get involved in this lucrative industry.
Antal franchise owners operate at the mid-to-senior level of employment:
- Enjoying significant profitability and life style choices.
- Enhancing the lives of their candidates by finding them great jobs.
- Helping companies go from good to great by finding them the best people.
- Placing business professionals earning the equivalent of between £40,000 and £150,000+ per annum.
- Charging clients fees of up to 33% of the candidate’s first year’s salary.
- Invoicing professional fees the equivalent of £12,000 to £35,000 per placement.
- Running low cost, high return professional recruitment businesses.
- Operating as industry leading experts.
- Meeting their aspirations; which range from those seeking a flexible lifestyle but profitable lifestyle, to those building a business with capital asset.
Why Franchise with Antal International?
Our owners are able to capitalise on our 18 years of experience in running profitable recruitment businesses. We help our franchisees gain success by giving them:
1. First Class Training & Support
- Our Franchise Support team is made up of recruitment industry leaders with years of global recruitment experience.
- In depth induction training geared to help you generate revenue fast.
- Comprehensive follow-on training and support.
- Training is delivered face-to-face and through downloadable modules through the intranet, conference calls and video conferencing.
2. A Leading Global Brand – Recognised Across Five Continents
- The ‘Antal International’ global recruitment brand is synonymous with quality recruitment at the mid to senior professional level.
- The ‘Antal Global Snapshot’ reports and predicts global labour market trends and is regularly quoted by leading global business and economic press, management consultancy firms, leading broadsheets such as the Financial and Sunday Times and TV stations such as CNBC and the BBC.
3. A Business Sharing Network
- Access to more than 50,000 records of clients we have done business with.
- Platforms for sharing business with owners worldwide; regular conference calls, global meetings, regional forums.
- Our owners regularly add an average of 25% to their revenue through sharing clients, candidates and fees.
- Network daily with our owners who are all business professionals like you with great backgrounds.
Our franchisees are carefully selected and have the backgrounds, ability, intellectual desire and drive to build an executive recruitment franchise business. Often business professionals with a highly credible background, they are using their accumulated business acumen to make money in this highly profitable industry.
If you want to find our more about joining our network of high achieving professionals, and reap the intellectual and financial benefits of being an Antal franchisee, then fill out the short form below.