CENTURY 21 UK
Description: CENTURY 21 is looking for talented entrepreneurs to join our family, and help to bring this exceptional global brand to new locations nationwide. Opportunities: Across the UK. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £23,500. Training Provided: Yes.
CENTURY 21 UK Franchise Video
LOCAL. NATIONAL. INTERNATIONAL.
CENTURY 21 is the world’s largest residential estate agency organisation, comprising of over 6,900 broker offices and approximately 103,000 agents in 78 countries worldwide.
Here in the UK, we are looking for talented entrepreneurs to join the CENTURY 21 family, and help us to bring this exceptional global brand to new locations nationwide.
Our objective is to become the preferred estate agency and lettings brand in the UK, mirroring the success seen by CENTURY 21 master franchisors internationally.
As a franchisee working within the CENTURY 21 network, you have the opportunity to become an estate and letting agency professional with unlimited earning potential.
There’s never been a better time to get into the property sector:
- Mortgage lending is on the up
- Property transaction numbers are rising steadily
- The letting industry grows from strength to strength
So if you are considering setting up your own letting or estate agency, the CENTURY 21 franchise model might be the right solution for you.
The support we provide
Our support structure is designed to help you at every step of your journey, from initially setting up and launching your business, to providing continuous in-the-field support, driven by a director of our business, to ensure your business flourishes and triumphs.
That support summarised:
- We work with you to define a suitable and realistic territory and ensure exclusivity in that location
- We help you to locate a suitable premises and can make recommendations throughout that initial refurbishment period to ensure you represent the brand suitably
- We help you to recruit suitable Sales Associates
- We help to set up your key technology, including your website and property management software
- You and your staff will attend an induction course (free of charge) designed to equip you with all the knowledge you need to make a success of your business
- You are invited to attend further training & development seminars in line with our Professional Development Programme
- We help you to plan your launch event, coordinate press coverage of your business launch and work with you to develop your introductory marketing campaigns
- We provide ongoing marketing support, encompassing print and digital and any bespoke requirements you may have in terms of your local marketplace
- You and your Sales Associates will receive ongoing development support driven by our Professional Development function and Franchise Development Directors.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who have the ability to grow their own business, whether they’re a seasoned property professional or completely new to estate agency.
When we consider our most successful franchisees, there’s one thing they all have in common; it’s not experience, location or budget - although all these things help - it’s attitude.
This fantastic opportunity is not available to everyone. In fact, we’re quite specific about who we will allow to trade as CENTURY 21. There are certain characteristics we believe a person needs to have to run their business the CENTURY 21 way:
- A passion for people, property and postcode
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Drive & determination
- Commitment & accountability
- Willing to listen, learn and grow