APS Legal & Associates
Description: An excellent opportunity to run a professional, time flexible and lucrative Legal services business from home or office, from one of the most recognised and trusted brands in the industry. Minimum start up costs with no previous experience necessary. Opportunities: Opportunities available across the UK. Business Type: Business Opportunity. Minimum Investment: £3,495. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
APS Legal & Associates is part of the SimplyBiz Group and one of the most widely recognised and trusted brands in the professional will writing and estate planning profession.
As one of the largest and most influential members of the IPW (Institute of Professional Will Writers) and with over 550 qualified legal consultants (Associates) across the country, our approach in a traditionally fragmented industry has allowed us to build a strong brand name with rapidly increasing recognition.
All of our 'in-house' staff are full IPW members, with the senior staff also being STEP qualified, and our associates are also IPW trained and compliant with the Trading Standards Institute approved code of practice. Collectively, we have the most successful associates across the industry. The need for our services in protecting our clients' estates is becoming ever more important as it provides peace of mind, particularly at a time when this sector is now often discussed and in the media.
“APS Legal & Associates offers a business-in-a-box service with extensive professional technical expertise to aid our associates in each aspect. We pride ourselves on our ethical approach and the relationships we hold with our associates. We have also aligned ourselves with the Institute of Professional Will Writers whose code of practice is approved by the Trading Standards Institute. This gives the client peace of mind that not only are they gaining a personal, affordable service but one with impeccable proficiency.”
Scarlett Musson, associate business manager
Why consider APS Legal & Associates as a career?
As an Associate, you will be joining the largest estate planning and will writing company in the UK. You will benefit from having full back-office support from our training, marketing and technical teams and we will personally draft each document for you, following the IPW code of practice. This will enable you to focus your attention on the growth of your client bank and, consequently, you will see the return as your business thrives. Although we are here to assist you, you will have the freedom of running your very own business built around wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney.
Becoming a licensed legal consultant will not suit everyone; therefore serious consideration must be taken by both parties before being accepted as a representative of our company. We speak with all associates before accepting their application, ensuring that only those that meet our requirements are able to educate and advise clients.
It is for these very reasons that all of our Associates are truly hand-picked to meet the company's criteria. The final decision on every applicant is made by the senior management team within our business.
- The company operates a strict anti-sales policy. We therefore look for an applicant who can educate their clients without a sales approach.
- As an advisor, we look for someone who is easily approachable, fluent in conversation and showing a friendly attitude to clients.
- Honesty and integrity are paramount to our company, meaning that all associates must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Applicants we consider must show a strong degree of professionalism, and a keen interest in estate planning & legal services.
We specialise in professional, efficient & cost effective estate planning legal services to both the public and financial services companies around the UK, including:
- Will writing
- Lasting power of attorneys
- Protective property trusts
- Inheritance tax planning
- Asset protection trusts
- Revocable life interests
- Children's trusts
- Disabled discretionary trusts
- Advanced decision
- Estate preservation
- Civil partnership planning
- Deed of severance
- Funeral plans - available through APS Legal and Associates' strategic partners.
Comprehensive Business Package Available
APS Legal & Associates' business package is the most cost-effective and comprehensive within the industry, without compromise. Our all-inclusive start-up fee of £3,495 + VAT will enable you to benefit from the following:
- Ongoing professional back-office support
- Four-day training course
- Run off PI insurance for each case submitted
- Public liability insurance
- Access to the AIC (Associate Information Centre) giving you access to all technical information and application instruction forms
- First years' membership with the IPW (£110 per annum following your first year)
- Continued professional development via workshops, courses and webinars
- Business mentor, administrative and secretarial support and full legal department support.
The start-up fee mainly contributes to purchasing your lifetime Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance for your business operations as an Associate of our company. The company ethos is in achieving success through our associates' activity in the marketplace, and not from start-up costs and management fees.
In return, you can expect unrivalled support from our business development team and legal centre of excellence. With the opportunity of developing a professional, rewarding, time flexible and lucrative business that you are able to run from home or office.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
For a free information brochure please complete your details in the form below.