Agency Express is the UK’s only national ‘For Sale’ board company with a network of over 110 franchisees. Your earnings are determined by your own ambition! Be part of a market which is worth an estimated £20 million a year.
Opportunities available throughout the UK and Ireland.
Master licenses available in USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
Yes, through a third party.
Irish Franchise Association Member: Yes.
BFA Full Member: Yes.
The Agency Express Franchise is the UK’s largest and only national estate agency board company with a network of over 110 franchisees.
The multi-award winning company was established in 1998 to offer a nationwide professional board service to both corporate and independent estate agencies.
Today, the Agency Express Estate Agents Sign Business works for over 40% of all estate agency offices in the UK and currently conducts over 80,000 property visits per month.
The company has also franchisees in Ireland and further overseas expansion is planned.
10 Reasons to Choose Agency Express
- Low start-up costs
- A van based business means low overheads
- 100% daily repeat business
- Existing national accounts
- No national competitor
- Family friendly working hours
- Simple to operate
- Centralised invoicing and payments system
- Minimal paperwork
- Accredited by both the British and Irish Franchise Associations
The Franchise Package
The unique Agency Express franchise package requires an investment of £21,500 plus fully claimable VAT and has been carefully designed to get your business up & running straight away.
The Franchise Package includes:
- Territory licence: A 10-year renewable franchise agreement to trade under the fully protected Agency Express identity (European Trademarked) within your own exclusive territory.
- Fully sign-written van: The deposit paid on a new Renault Master van supplied complete with Agency Express graphics, removable racking and satellite navigation system.
- Specialist tools and equipment.
- Corporate clothing.
- Stationery and marketing materials.
- Public liability insurance: The premium paid on your first 12 months' public liability cover (£5,000,000)
- Launch and on-going support: Pre- and post-launch support comprising initial territory research, customer database creation and weekly mailshot campaigns.
The Agency Express head office offers a large dedicated support team to provide back up and support to the franchisee network so assistance and advice is only ever a telephone call away.
Furthermore their unique SignMaster3 on-line board ordering system supports you by reducing your administration to a minimum and their centralised accounts department takes care of all invoicing for you.
The Earning Potential
Each franchise territory is carefully designed to give you the maximum reward for your efforts and to enable you to put additional vehicles and employees on the road as your Estate Agents Sign Business expands. Ultimately, your earnings are determined by your own ambition and there is no upper limit!
Agency Express top franchisees turned over in excess of £160,000, with many others exceeding £100,000 but an established single vehicle operation should turnover in the region of £65,000 which, after expenditure should provide a net profit of approximately £45,000.
What Our Franchisees Say
Martin Shuker Agency Express (Lancaster)
“I was filled with confidence by the professional way my enquiries where dealt with by Agency Express. The strength of the franchise package, the impressive growth of the business in the last 12 years and the fact that the model clearly works, 107 franchisees proves that. I also received fantastic feedback when speaking to other franchisees about their experiences.”
Phil Harrington Agency Express Franchisee (Shropshire)
“I felt confident in the early days of starting my franchise. The Agency Express training and support programme gave me the kick start I needed in getting out there and getting active.”
Kevin Keeler Agency Express (Cheltenham and Gloucester)
“A big factor was the relatively low start-up cost of the franchise. However, the clincher for me was the people when I visited head office in Norwich. I felt a connection,”
Jeremy Farrow Agency Express (Mid Warwickshire)
” I am really pleased with the support I have had from Agency Express, better than I ever expected. The biggest highlight has been how quick I have been able to turn a profit, a real mark of achievement for me, a Yes I can do it.”