Invest in a proven industry leading franchise model with Select Appointments and build a successful local recruitment business using our established infrastructure.
Franchises available throughout UK
Yes, through a third party.
Irish Franchise Association Member: Yes.
BFA Associate Member: Yes.
Select Appointments is a white collar recruitment agency franchise with 34 franchised territories in operation throughout the UK.
It was established in 1980 and began franchising in 1992. Today Select forms part of the Staffline Group plc, a London Stock Exchange AIM listed company and one of the UK’s biggest and most successful recruitment businesses.
One of the greatest strengths of our network is the diversity of our franchise owners. As you might expect we have franchisees who have spent their entire career in recruitment. In fact some were successful branch managers with Select before deciding to take on the business for themselves.
Equally we have very successful franchisees who had never worked in the industry before. Two of our most recent franchise owners came to us from financial services and are now building a Select Appointments recruitment agency in that very business sector.
“I feel inspired and confident knowing there is such a solid team behind me at Select”
Owning and running your own recruitment business means wearing numerous hats at once, juggling everything from recruiting your own staff to payroll and marketing. You may be left wishing you had something more to help you manage the many tasks you need to undertake.
What if Select Appointments had different options to remove some of these hats, helping you to focus on the growth and successful operation of your business? An opportunity that provides you with proven business systems rather than having to rely on a lucky break, whilst having the support of a great team behind you?
With recruitment being a growth industry, coupled with the fact that it’s lots of fun, there are clearly good reasons why so many people work in recruitment; but in a busy market place, it’s absolutely vital to stand out.
Becoming a Select Appointments franchisee gives you:
- The door-opening power of a nationally recognised brand.
- The influence and resources of the powerful Staffline Group plc.
- A full suite of back-office systems that allow you to concentrate your time, energy and skill on successful recruitment.
- A large and experienced support team to help steer your business through the challenging times and take full advantage of the great times ahead.
- As a Select Appointments franchise partner, you will be trained to take every advantage that comes from being part of a nationally recognised brand, meaning you will be able to open doors that other independent consultants can’t. Straight away this enables you to stand out from the crowd and your competitors.
- All new Franchise Partners are supported by the New Office Academy for the first
12 months. This includes hands on support and advice from choosing a suitable office, recruiting your own team of recruitment consultants through to teaching you everything you need to know to win and retain business.
“On my own, I would never have been
- This is a low cost operating model, enabling you to provide both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions from a serviced office.
- Typically this will begin with you, the franchise owner, plus two consultants.
- Our Plus one approach allows you to grow and expand your business, as your client base expands, by adding an additional consultant to your business. This method puts you in control of costs and profit maximisation.
- Initial franchise fee £19,995 plus VAT.
- Phased Management fee.
- Estimated earning potential £150k to £250k gross profit per annum.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please get in touch using the form below. We host 2 Franchise Discovery Days every month at our Head Office in Nottingham where you meet the teams who will be training and supporting you. The days run from 10.30am until 2.30pm and includes detailed presentations from the senior team on each section of the franchise business.
Select is a member of both the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and the British Franchise Association (BFA), the governing bodies for recruitment and franchising in the UK, respectively.