Home Care Preferred
Description: Run a Home Care Preferred business and offer an extensive range of home care options. Benefit from the franchise management team's over 40 years' combined experience while enjoying a rewarding and lucrative career! Opportunities: Single unit franchises available throughout England, Wales and Scotland. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: From £36,000 Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes.
An introduction to the Home Care Preferred Care Agency.
Owning a franchise is an excellent way to take control of your future without facing the usual risks associated with self-employment. Our management team has over 40 years’ combined experience in the care sector, so you can start your business on the right foot and benefit from our decades of experience even if you are new to home care.
We are not just another care agency
Home Care Preferred provides the only one-stop shop for care on the high street. Our premises are a place where people can shop for independent living equipment, book home care services and receive advice on care related matters such as care fee planning.
Once we are advised by clients of their needs we can provide a completely tailor-made solution, this can include anything from equipment such as a chair lift through to live-in care in their own home. In short, clients can find all the care and support requirements they need under one roof.
Home Care Preferred is a unique business model which promotes long-term relationships with clients due to the extensive services that we provide.
The combined market of care services and independent living aids gives Home Care Preferred a far wider clientele which is a distinct advantage in the sector.
Why Home Care Preferred
A growing need for care and support in the home means that there are exciting new opportunities available for Home Care Preferred franchise owners. It’s a perfect time to join the sector – this is your chance to be part of a rapidly expanding market while capitalising on our expertise.
As a new franchise operation, our first franchise owners will have the choice of premier locations with compelling demographics.
Our franchise owners receive some of the best training and support in the industry. Our comprehensive training programme covers all aspects of the home care business, including pre and post-opening training to give your business the best possible start. Our launch programme helps you generate local awareness, while our ongoing support assists you to further your business aims and objectives.
Our management team know exactly what it takes to make a home care business successful, and will be with you every step of the way to get the best out of your resources.
Our vision is that each major high street should have a care provider presence – Home Care Preferred being the market leader and innovating this concept.
Facts About Home Care Preferred
- 100% of our team members say they would recommend Home Care Preferred as a good place to work
- 95% of our clients would recommend us to their friends and family
- We believe 9-5 is not necessarily the most productive work pattern, which is why we offer flexible working hours for our team members
- We appreciate and encourage hard work through Home Care Preferred Signatures – Employee of the Month Award, annual award ceremonies, team building days, and summer BBQs
- Street to Care, an amazing initiative to support homeless individuals to become care workers. We are currently working with Member of Parliament to develop this programme locally and nationally
- While we appreciate we work in a serious sector we have managed to develop a work culture of fun and happiness
- We have won numerous regional and national awards and continue to do so year on year, and this a testimonial to our high quality service
- We love a reason to celebrate. Birthdays, special anniversaries, achieving success are a special time for our clients and team members. We mark these occasions with cards, gifts and of course our famous Home Care Preferred “nights out”
What You’ll Need
Becoming a Home Care Preferred franchise owner isn’t for everyone – running your own care business can be challenging. That’s why we’re so selective – we want to work with the right people and ensure that the right people are representing our brand while experiencing the huge rewards that working in the industry can bring. Our main focus is on personal characteristics, rather than experience within the care industry.
The Franchise Package
Home Care Preferred offers a comprehensive business support package that’s been designed around our franchise owners. It helps them to get started quickly and confidently and to make their franchise a success.
Our franchise package includes:
- Training courses and ongoing support, including coaching and mentoring
- Recruiting assistance
- Initial start-up packs, including branded stationery & marketing material
- IT hardware and software
- Business systems and processes
- Guidance for the care registration process
- Business set up
- Licensing rights to a specified territory
- Licensing rights to the Home Care Preferred business systems and manual
- Exclusive marketing rights to your specified territory
- Premises sourcing support
- Marketing support and promotional initiatives
- Support to gain relevant accreditations