Be your own boss and run a commercial cleaning business with one of the world's largest franchised cleaning companies.
UK and Ireland.
Yes, from the company.
International Franchise Association Member: Yes.
Looking for an opportunity to become a successful, independent business owner, backed by one of the world's largest franchised cleaning companies?
Jani-King, the largest commercial cleaning franchise in the world, has been present in the UK for 23 years, doing more to help entrepreneurs turn their dreams of managing their own business into a reality and creating wealth and financial independence in a stable market with strong growth potential.
The Jani-King offering
We offer the opportunity to become a successful business owner, backed by one of the world's largest franchised cleaning companies.
The Jani-King difference:
- We guarantee to offer our franchise owners an agreed amount of monthly business
- Access to a dedicated locally-based sales team, supported by a proven national sales effort, to ensure we deliver on that guarantee
- Immediate and ongoing demand for good quality, reliable contract cleaning services nationwide
- Hands-on support and backup from our experienced and helpful support teams
- Specific programmes to mitigate against the risks of running your own business
- Continuing mentoring, advice and guidance to help your franchise business achieve its potential and to give you the skills you need for each stage of business growth, building your personal development as a business owner
Why you should become a Jani-King franchisee
The successful Jani-King business model focuses on providing extensive support to its franchise owners. The emphasis on new customer development and retention is the cornerstone of our success and that of our franchise owners. We offer new franchisees extensive training in the most up-to-date cleaning techniques, ongoing support in pursuit of new business, and a disciplined business structure and framework within which they can grow with confidence. Jani-King is the springboard from which successful, dynamic and fast-moving businesses are launching every day, safe in the knowledge that they are supported by a global organisation offering every day, grass roots support to its franchisees.
We have various plans, which can be tailored to your budget. Franchise plans start from as little as £14,500, and go up from there in line with the investment you wish to make and the amount of guaranteed business you want. This low initial start price, combined with our guarantee of initial offers, plus the opportunity for ongoing offers of business means that potential for growth and earnings is unlimited.
The beauty of the various options available from Jani-King UK is that new franchise owners can set up their business as it best suits them, either full-time from day one or part-time as they make the initial steps in the development of their future.
To date, Jani-King has proven very successful in winning and retaining UK national and regional business with some of the country's best known brands, and as a result we have existing business ready and waiting to transfer to new franchise owners in the following areas:
- Central and Greater London and within the M25
- East Anglia
- Yorkshire and Northern England
- The West and East Midlands
- Bristol and South West
- South East and South Coast
Added Value – support, mentoring and business coaching
From the beginning, and as the business grows, our franchise owners can count on our experienced assistance, advice and support.
We understand that starting or expanding your own business can be daunting, whether you have business management experience or not. This is why we also offer ongoing support, mentoring and business coaching, whenever you need it. We make sure you have all the resources, advice and know-how to make your Jani-King franchise a success and grow the business to the size that suits you.
If you are keen to be part of the Jani-King success story, why not get in touch to see how we can work together to build your business for the future?