Description: The Hometyre Franchise allows you to quickly develop a profitable, ethical and fully supported business with huge growth potential and an enormous customer base. Opportunities: Opportunities available in the UK (in England, N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales). Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £24,950. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes.
HomeTyre: For the Discerning Motorist
The Hometyre Business
Car enthusiast? Entrepreneur?
Customer care fanatic? Manager?
Looking for an exciting venture?
Whatever your background, a Hometyre business gives you the opportunity to explore and learn a whole new range of skills and experiences. Working within a growing team of like-minded individuals, you will operate from a superbly equipped mobile tyre unit providing services for all types of vehicles - from a Bentley to a builders van. We've configured our equipment to handle it all with care and ease - from a 12" Mini tyre to a 24" tyre for a Hummer!
We're not tyre fitters. Far from it in fact.
Hometyre is all about customer service, full stop.
Supplying and fitting new tyres, repairing punctures and correcting steering alignment (tracking) is what we do, the delivery of exceptional service, honesty and reliability is how we do it! With arguably the most descriptive, clear and recognisable brand in our industry, Hometyre offer customers a competitive and far more practical alternative to the static sites. Our aim is to change the way people buy tyres by providing something very different to what they're used to.
We've designed and built completely bespoke systems for this van based automotive franchise to ensure the process is made as easy and straightforward as possible for our customers and our franchisees. From a fully integrated e-commerce sales platform to a team of friendly experienced customer advisers, we have all angles covered for all customer varieties and purchasing preferences.
All Hometyre service vehicles operate on a 'to the minute' appointment basis (not just a morning or afternoon slot). Customers can book a fitting appointment at specific times of day and location with confidence that we'll be there on time and in time – even same day on many occasions!
All this is in place to give our franchise business owners the freedom and opportunity to generate and grow the business locally - without the burden of managing stock ordering, logistics and appointments. Profitable business is all about customer care and attention to detail.
Why mobile tyre fitting?
Tyres are not just both a legal and a safety requirement, they also regularly wear out. Add to this the reality that most motorists really don't look forward to a visit to a tyre fitting outlet and we have all the ingredients for the perfect solution. This is something we prove day in, day out right across the UK.
Our at home or work one-to-one service takes away the hassle and annoyance factor associated with tyre maintenance and, as a result, our retention of customers is fantastic. After all, why would you waste your valuable time elsewhere if there is no better option?
Franchisees build up friendly first name relationships with clients and can instantly become a reliable and trusted service provider to all the car owners within a household. While generating profitable income it's also a great feeling to know that the client actually often enjoys the process - such is the ease and manner in which it is performed!
Every day is different. New faces, new places and countless different vehicles to work on and in all sorts of situations and environments. Starting a new business - even a franchise, requires a dedication and perseverance from minute one and continuously thereafter.
There is an immense sense of satisfaction when you convert a customer. It's even better when they come back for more!
Why choose a Hometyre franchise?
- Tyres are a legal necessity – not a luxury. People are always going to need to purchase tyres, meaning your potential customer base is endless!
- Our sales team do more than just answer the phone - they are technical and logistics experts offering support to both our customers and our franchisees.
- We operate with a totally unique and tailor made customer management system, incorporating paperless invoicing via tablet technology – meaning less time spent on admin for our franchisees.
- We have a proven successful business model, which has now been trading for over 13 years.
- Our first franchisees came on board with us over 6 years ago, and remain successfully trading and growing their customer bases.
- We arguably have the most descriptive, clear and recognisable brand in our industry.
- We actively encourage our network of franchisees to communicate with each other – something a lot of other franchisors don’t do.
- Our training and field assistance is ongoing.
- We listen to new ideas and innovations. We welcome positive ideas for improvements, and operate a constant and never ending improvement strategy.
What type of people are we looking for?
- Warm, engaging and personable people, who are conscientious and meticulous to detail – male or female!
- Those who will take pride in their work and their van – after all this is not only your mobile workshop and office, this is the first thing your customers will see.
- People who don’t necessarily have automotive backgrounds – our existing franchisees come from all walks of life and cover a wide age range.
- Those who enjoy working directly with people and are comfortable in dealing with customers at all levels.
- Individuals who are enthusiastic and capable of marketing their business to build brand awareness, and in turn build their customer base.
What do we offer in return for your investment?
- In depth one-to-one training tailored to suit individual needs, meaning that absolutely no previous experience is necessary.
- All tyre fitting equipment, machinery, tools, uniform and vehicle livery
- Extensive marketing literature and promotional support packages.
- System manuals and operational guides with full and ongoing support.
- A large exclusive Hometyre territory, based on demo graphs and your own coverage preferences.
- Your own personalised localised microsite website, to be updated as and when you wish by you.
- Access to a bespoke diary and customer management system.