The Hometyre Franchise allows you to quickly develop a profitable, ethical and fully supported business with huge growth potential and an enormous customer base.
Opportunities available in the UK (in England, N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales).
Yes, through a third party.
BFA Associate Member: Yes.
The Hometyre Franchise Service Video
THE HOMETYRE BUSINESS
Are you looking for a lifestyle change?
Do you have the drive and passion to run your own business?…
Would you like the coaching and support of an established and well-respected brand?
If this appeals to you, take a look at what Hometyre can offer you..
The UK replacement tyre market is a booming £3.1bn per year industry.
With over 35 million cars on our roads, it’s a great time to look at developing your own business with the knowledge that you have the backing and support of state-of-the-art systems, processes and tools from Hometyre, an established company with a great track record.
Hometyre business owners take the fitting of tyres and associated services directly to the home and workplace on the day and at the time the customer requires it.
Our unique quality of service generates significant customer retention and referral.
After all, why would they go back to a fixed site after experiencing the exemplary service that a Hometyre franchisee can offer?
“18 months in and my business and my
customer base both continue to grow from
strength to strength. Repeat business already
proves that I’m acquiring customers for life”
Sam Elliott – Hometyre Sheffield
Hometyre was founded in 2003 – a pioneer of the UK consumer mobile tyre sector. As members of the British Franchise Association (BFA), we comply with strict codes of conduct and best practices. Our network is also a member of the Which? Trusted Trader scheme, the National Tyre Dealers Association, and we support TyreSafe, the charitable body set up to highlight tyre safety to the UK’s motoring population.
“Customers have been coming back to me time and time again over the eight years of my business. I know most on a first name basis now!”
Mark Watson – Hometyre West Sussex
We’re not just a mobile tyre fitting service
We offer many additional services too, such as laser wheel alignment, puncture repairs, locking wheel nut removal, Tyron™ safety bands for caravans and motor homes, and Tyre Pressure Monitor Systems (TPMS) replacement. All tangible, valuable and profitable services that motorists across the UK require, but with the added benefit of a fully mobile service!
What are we looking for in a prospective franchisee?
- Warm, engaging and personable people who are conscientious, with an eye for detail and happy to follow a prescribed system and methodology.
- Someone who takes great pride in how they present themselves and their shop front (the service vehicle) to the public.
- We’re not necessarily looking for people with an automotive background. Our network comes from a very diverse range of backgrounds – from middle managers, airport baggage handlers, plumbers, engineers to someone who worked on the F1™ circus around the world!
- Someone comfortable working outdoors in all weathers and, of course, be reasonably fit and able. The work does not generally involve heavy lifting, but does require some handling/lifting and working with mechanical equipment.
- An enthusiastic and self-motivating character is important as you will be involved in many self-marketing activities, some of which requires meeting not only with the public but with other business owners, and business network groups.
What do we offer you in return?
- A large trading territory that is postcode driven, allowing you room to grow your business to a potential multi van operation over time.
- The livery of your van (leased or purchased by you) and all of the on-board state-of-the-art equipment and initial consumable inventory – fully built and tested ready for operations.
- Full training in all aspects of running the business covering technical, marketing and accounting. This involves one week within the classroom/workshop with your own vehicle and two weeks in field with our certified franchisee trainers. Training manuals are also included as a reference.
- Extensive marketing literature and promotional support packages.
- Creation of your own microsite
- Access to your own fully bespoke appointment and customer management system, backed up with a call centre sales team working on your behalf to secure web and phone enquiries.
- Your very own backroom sales team that are fully experienced in all aspects of the business.
- Centralised accounting to take care of the daily accounting activities leaving you more productive time to service customers and find more.
- Full in-field assistance as required, and access to the wealth of time-served experience within the existing network.
- Ongoing research and development and implementation of new technologies - adding even more services and value to your business over time.
So what’s the next step…?
Contact us today for a chat. We always advise that you book a visit here at our Shrewsbury offices, where you will get to meet the fabulous team that would be supporting you, and get to see our systems too. It’s a great fact-finding day in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Who knows, in a few months you could be operating the franchise in your own area!