TaxAssist Accountants is the UK's leading accountancy network catering exclusively for small businesses. TaxAssist Accountants is a full member of the British Franchise Association.
Opportunities available throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Yes, through a third party.
BFA Full Member: Yes.
TaxAssist Accountants Franchise Gets Five Stars
Background and the business model in action
Our network of over 200 franchised areas servicing over 63,000 clients with a combined fee bank in excess of £42 million puts us 21st in the Accountancy Age top 50 league of UK Accountants, the only accountancy franchise to be recognised in the league tables.
With the support of the Support Centre team in Norwich and by following our proven business model, our franchisees are able to grow their business substantially and far quicker and more sustainable than without us. Here's what a selection of our franchisees are currently achieving (as of October 2013):
- Darren Tomlinson (Hull shop) opened November 2010 currently has 336 clients
- Renee Mackay (Edinburgh shop) opened March 2010 currently has 414 clients
- Denis Day (Caterham & Croydon Surrey shops) opened August 2009 & June 2010 currently has 481 clients
- Gary Richards (Larkfield & Paddockwood shops in Kent) opened September 2008 currently has 516 clients
- Alasdair MacLean (4 shops around the Edinburgh area) opened November 2005 currently has 960 clients
- Debbie Corbett & Vince Dalaimo (2 Central London shops) opened July 2005 currently have 1466 clients
- Lee King (one shop and one office Manchester) opened September 2012 & October 2013 currently has 102 clients
We have continued to see double digit growth in and out of the recession where the accountancy industry has often stagnated or declined. Make sure you are joining the right franchise during these tough economic times.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about TaxAssist Accountants by submitting the form below.