Description: Become part of one of the most fun franchises, by starting your own Party Fiesta retail business. Open your own party supplies shop and enjoy being your own boss, with the support of an experienced franchisor. Opportunities: Franchise opportunities available across the UK. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £62,000. Training Provided: Yes.
About the Party Fiesta company
Party Fiesta was founded in 1994 in Barcelona and has turned into the leading party and fancy-dress company in Europe. Thanks to an aggressive, fast and emerging international expansion, the enterprise already has 110 shops around the globe. Ten countries are currently involved in the project: Spain, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Portugal, Dominican Republic, Andorra, Slovakia, Morocco and Pakistan. Countries like Czech Republic, Belgium and Italy are the next steps for its international expansion. The high profitability of its stores fostered interest for entrepreneurs and investors, also for people looking for their own businesses. For all these reasons the company is opening more than 30 stores throughout 2015.
Products and services provided
Party Fiesta stores offer a unique product mix in the market, including under the same roof, every kind of product a client would need for a celebration or event. With more than 10,000 items, the company is one step ahead of its competitors. In our stores you can find both seasonal campaign products (Halloween, Carnival, Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Baptisms, etc.) and daily products such as balloons, decorations, fancy dresses, complements, candles, sweets, joke items, piñatas and more. Funny, amusing and original celebrations/events, meant for all ages and all budgets.
The company is offering a margin of 60% over sales being one of the highest in the franchisee market. Moreover, the possibility to exploit a booming sector with low competition hand to hand with an enterprise with more than 20 years of experience and high human capital.
- Wholly-owned stores: 44 (35 Spain and 9 international).
- Franchise stores: 66 (32 Spain and 34 international).
- Initial investment: €75,000 (construction work not included).
- Entrance fee: From €9,000 to €18,000 (depends on store format).
- Royalty: 4% net sales.
- Advertising fee: No additional cost.
- Store minimum area: 150 m² (highly desired: 180/200 m²).
- Store location: Shopping malls preferably.
- Contract period: 5 years.
- Payback period: 2-3 years.
- Store employees: According to profit and loss account/income statement.
- Store requirements: 8 meters of façade/storefront.
- Observations: The adaptation work (light, electricity, air conditioning, etc.) is not included.