Description: Hip Danish fashion label Noa Noa is now looking for UK franchise partners. All stores are privately owned by franchise partners and are run in close cooperation with Noa Noa head office. Opportunities: UK. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £50,000. Training Provided: Yes.
Danish label Noa Noa is seeking new franchise partners across the UK. All stores in the UK are privately owned by franchise partners and are run in close cooperation with Noa Noa head office.
Do you have a strong business sense coupled with a love of fashion? You could be our new franchise partner!
Noa Noa - A History
Noa Noa is a clothing company established in 1981 by the Danish family Holstein. The clothes are designed in Denmark at our head office, in the idyllic surroundings of Northern Zealand and manufactured in factories around the world that comply with corporate social responsibility codes.
Today, Noa Noa is privately owned and sold in 25 countries in more than 150 concept stores, as well as in an additional 1000 multi-brand stores around the world. The brand includes the Noa Noa Woman, Noa Noa miniature and Noa Noa miniature baby collections.
Noa Noa's Franchise Package
When you are investing in your own business Noa Noa believe that franchising is the way to go. We believe that private initiative is the strongest drive in the world and that is why we are now expanding our franchise concept in the UK. The reason you should choose franchise instead of opening a brand new business of your own is that you get an established brand and proven business concept. That way from the start you know that customers recognise your store and you can expect a certain level of turnover.
“Noa Noa will provide you with the store concept and help you along the way with all you need” says Franchise Area Manager Soren Jacobsen.
What happens whenever we open a new store...
- Noa Noa store designer Christian Baumann visits the store for three days assisting our partner to make sure that everything goes according to the plan
- Noa Noa's visual merchandiser Santijana Blazeska is on hand to dress the store for the grand opening
- We believe the process from first meeting to store opening and beyond is a close relationship
- The knowledge and expertise Noa Noa has acquired over the years we share with all our franchise partners and that is the essence of franchising.
Once the store is opened you will receive ongoing support such as
- Evaluation and planning meetings
- Staff training
- Purchase analysis and planning
- Marketing planning
- Visual merchandising workshop
- Collection presentations and much more.
If you like what you're reading and would like to know more about Noa Noa, fill in the information form below.