MACC is a family-owned business with a strong presence in the building sector, supplying high quality products to our customers' needs and specifications.
Yes, through a third party.
BFA Provisional Member: Yes.
MACC Success Story Video
Join the MACC
building products franchise
MACC create innovative, useful products, which are seen on the majority of building sites across Europe. Benefit from their more than 55 years of experience in the industry and join this lucrative business, selling high-grade construction tools and other essential items.
A VERY COMPETITIVE START UP PACKAGE
The total cost of the franchise is £18,900 + VAT and includes the following:
- Designated territory
- On board computer, software and database regularly refreshed
- Use of the MACC international trademark
- MACC's successful selling method
- Comprehensive induction training
- Business launch
- Ongoing support
- No stock to pay for
THE MARKET OPPORTUNITY
The market for MACC products is predominantly the building sector, which has proven to be reliable over the years. MACC has an enviable track record in its marketplace and will continue to invest in product development and research in order to always meet the latest tradesmen’s requirements.
The trades that we supply on a regular basis are:
- Window companies etc
WHY CHOOSE THE MACC FRANCHISE?
The MACC franchise model has been carefully prepared to comply with British Franchise Association (BFA) guidelines and is in line with advice from UK franchise industry specialists.
Franchisees will benefit from the MACC operating system, a wide range of innovative products, initial training and launch support, and above all, will be part of a modern company with a bright future. Our franchise requires franchisees to have the discipline to consistently apply and follow the MACC method - then the rewards you are looking for will follow.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A MACC FRANCHISEE
- Hardworking and confident
- Ability to sell quality products to tradesmen
- Strong personality and good people skills in order to make appointments and cold calls
- Experience in direct sales is an advantage but personality is more important
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable and willing to follow our franchise system
- Ambitious and enjoy challenges
MACC FRANCHISEE SEES SUCCESS
Here Jason tells of how the franchise provided him with excellent training, the freedom to be his own boss, and the opportunity to make his franchise grow.