Retail Franchises Sponsored By United Carpets
An exciting, profitable and unique franchise opportunity. Low investment, excellent support and an almost unbeatable Return on Investment.
Maple Moose Crepes, waffles, coffees and ice-cream, start your own Maple Moose food business! Minimum Investment: £25,000.
Metal Supermarkets Start your own metal supply business. Minimum Investment: £100,000.
Body Minute Body Minute The Leading Beauty Day Spa Franchise Network Minimum Investment: £35,000.
Rontec Run your own service station with Rontec. As a Commission Operator you will be responsible for the running of a... Minimum Investment: £20,000.
Candy Creations Provide bespoke sweet and candy creations for weddings, parties and events! Minimum Investment: £6,995.
Internet Franchise 4U Join the ever-expanding internet industry with a proven business model. Minimum Investment: £1,895.
Snack Support Start your own sweet business fundraising for charity! Minimum Investment: £4,812.
Papa John's Be part of one of the world's biggest Pizza delivery franchises Minimum Investment: £70,000.
Snak Appeal Start your own work place charity sweet business with a franchise opportunity from Snak Appeal... Minimum Investment: £4,922.
Marston's Open a franchise with more behind the bar. Minimum Investment: £15,000.
Snap-on Tools Award winning retail franchise opportunity in the lucrative professional equipment and tools market for the... Minimum Investment: £13,000.
Shell Retail Offer your customers more than just a petrol station, with the Shell retail business opportunity. Minimum Investment: £100,000.
Colourfence Sell and install low maintenance fencing, revolutionise people's gardens Minimum Investment: £20,000.
Crazy Printers Start an environmentally friendly business in a box. OTE £2K per week! Minimum Investment: £995.
My World and I Start a business creating personalised products for children. Minimum Investment: £999.
AdsealContracts Become part of a franchise with a huge potential market and with all the training and support you need to access... Minimum Investment: £14,500.
Eurekakids Start your own early-learning shop. Minimum Investment: £60,000.
Sing Your Name Join the worlds leading personalised children’s gift company and reap the rewards as well as offering fun and e... Minimum Investment: £2850
Pure Health Offer a flavourful, healthy alternative to fast food with Pure Health, now expanding around the globe! Minimum Investment: £40,000.
Rita's Franchise Company Open a network of Rita's! Spread the goodness of Rita’s Frozen Treats around Britain. Minimum Investment: £80,000.
My Chocolate Explosion Start your own gift business with a sweet tasting franchise opportunity. Minimum Investment: £5,995.
Charanga Bring one of Spain's most successful children's wear brands to the UK with this top retail franchise opportunity. Minimum Investment: £66,000.
Equivalenza Become part of an exciting and lucrative perfume and fragrance franchise and greatly increase your earning... Minimum Investment: £14,625.
With Thanks Start your own confectionary business, providing tasty treats to your customers in their offices, pubs, hair... Minimum Investment: £4,500.
Harpers Chocolate Bouquets Start your own lucrative chocolate business, create stunning displays for all occasions! Minimum Investment: £5,500.
The Guest Factor Make memories last with a video booth franchise. Minimum Investment: £7,900.
The ZipYard Open your own tailoring business in your local area using a proven business method and recognisable branding. Minimum Investment: £33,000.
Go-Grill A hot new grill concept brought to you by Fresh & Healthy Brands - nutritious, healthy, delicious! Minimum Investment: £40,000.
Card Connection This is a remarkable opportunity to invest in the UK's No.1 greeting card retail franchise... Minimum Investment: £40,000.
Big Local App ...bring this dedicated local resource directory to your area. Combine businesses, local news, events and... Minimum Investment: £7,995.
Little Softies Create Perfect Parties for Babies and Toddlers Minimum Investment: £2,399.
RAFT Furniture Start your own sustainable high-end furniture franchise store. Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Schmidt Kitchens Open your own kitchen showroom with one of Europe's largest kitchen manufacturers. Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Hot Box Stoves Heat up your career with a Hot Box Stove franchise business. Minimum Investment: £30,000.
Juice Zone Juice Zone are expanding around the world. Find out more about this international award-winning food franchise... Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Electronic Cigarettes Provide a clean and healthy solution for smokers who want to give up or cut down wisely. These electronic... Minimum Investment: £2,500.
Caffe Latte Revolutionising the coffee experience, Caffe Latte outlets are heaven for coffee lovers, bring this experience to... Minimum Investment: £40,000.
Tattoo Removal Earn £50 per hour… As one of our latest tattoo laser removal technicians. Tattoo Removal is the latest in ta... Minimum Investment: £6,999.
Loving Life Now Utilise the principles of Personal Development and Law of Attraction (just like in the movie The Secret) and...
Kibbles Mill Provide local pet owners with quality food and an A+ service. Minimum Investment: £3,500.
Sun & Moon Beauty Reach for the stars, start a leading beauty salon business. Minimum Investment: £25,000.
Perfect Detail Invest in yourself with an outstanding automotive repair business. Minimum Investment: £10,000.
Sound Physique Creators of the original Ultrasonic Lipo franchise. The UK’s only CPD NVQ qualification provided. Minimum Investment: £5,250.
Spavens Sweet Organise children's parties in a sweet shop! Minimum Investment: £40,000.
Ultra Slim Clinic Offer non-surgical ultrasound fat removal, clients provided for you. Equipment is totally mobile, easy to use and... Minimum Investment: £3,995.
Sweet Perfection Open your own traditional sweet shop! Minimum Investment: £24,995.
All Mobility Be part of a successful retail franchise and benefit from strong support, training and a proven business model... Minimum Investment: £5,995.
Coffee Au Clay Start a creative coffee clay franchise business, loved my children and grown ups. Minimum Investment: £15,000.
London Lunch Box Cater for the lucrative tourism market with healthy and tasty packed lunches. Minimum Investment: £15,000.
Alfresgo Drive a delicatessen! Sell the highest quality mobile food to local people. Minimum Investment: £12,000.
Crêpeaffaire Start your own crepes, waffles, coffee, ice cream and shakes business with the UK market leader. Minimum Investment: £130,000.
Sblended Shakes Open a fresh and funky milkshake shop, making milkshakes with sweets! Minimum Investment: £30,000.
Trends and Facts About Retail Franchises
Related Retail Franchises Articles
1. According to the British Retail Consortium, 11% of all VAT-registered businesses in the UK are retailers, with the current total of 180,875 retailers.
2. Retail sales account for 1/5 of the UK’s economy, and generate almost 8% of the UK's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
3. The UK retail market is set to increase in size by 15% over the next five years, taking its value to just over £312bn (Source - UK Retail Futures 2011: Sector Summary, Datamonitor)
4. Value of retail sales in January 2012 showed an increase of 4.4 per cent compared with January 2011. Sales volumes in January 2012 increased 2.0 per cent when compared with January 2011 according to the Office of National Statistics.
1. With consumers of all ages spending at retail stores, a retail franchise can target any or all of these demographics and succeed in achieving a high income potential.
2. UK's over-65 population is set to grow 40% over the next 20 years, to 13.4 million. These consumers will have plenty of cash to spend, as a growing number of the over-65 population have private salary pensions and healthy profits from rapidly rising housing prices.
3. Baby boomers are the consumers with the most money at their disposal. These 35-54 year olds have accumulated wealth and are still employed, making them likely to spend more of their disposable income on retail.
4. Youth consumers shop around a lot these days, giving opportunity for newer retailers to succeed. They're not generally loyal to a certain brand and will spend more time browsing in shops to find what appeals to them.
The Future of Retail
1. It is predicted that the UK retail market will increase in size by 15.1% over the next five years. Why not become a part of this consistent growth?
2. With retail expenditure increasing by about 3% in 2007, there's no reason why this number shouldn't grow in the future. It's easy to start your own retail franchise, as you can begin with an established brand and build your business from there.
Retail Franchises are taking off now, so take advantage of the rapidly growing market.