Eurekakids Start your own early-learning shop. Minimum Investment: £60,000.
My World and I Start a business creating personalised products for children. Minimum Investment: £999.
Body Minute Body Minute The Leading Beauty Day Spa Franchise Network Minimum Investment: £35,000.
Candy Creations Provide bespoke sweet and candy creations for weddings, parties and events! Minimum Investment: £6,995.
Aesthetics of London Start your own high-end beauty franchise. Minimum Investment: £15,000.
Sing Your Name Join the worlds leading personalised children’s gift company and reap the rewards as well as offering fun and e... Minimum Investment: £2850
Colourfence Sell and install low maintenance fencing, revolutionise people's gardens Minimum Investment: £20,000.
Shell Retail Offer your customers more than just a petrol station, with the Shell retail business opportunity. Minimum Investment: £100,000.
Neds Noodle Bar Open a noodle bar! This successful asian street food concept has been refined over 12 years Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Metal Supermarkets Start your own metal supply business. Minimum Investment: £100,000.
Clearette Electronic Cigarette The electronic cigarette industry is growing rapidly. Become a distributor for Clearette - the premium brand in... Minimum Investment: £20,000.
Equivalenza Become part of an exciting and lucrative perfume and fragrance franchise and greatly increase your earning... Minimum Investment: £14,625.
Snak Appeal Start your own work place charity sweet business with a franchise opportunity from Snak Appeal... Minimum Investment: £4,922.
Crazy Printers Start an environmentally friendly business in a box. OTE £2K per week! Minimum Investment: £995.
With Thanks Start your own confectionary business, providing tasty treats to your customers in their offices, pubs, hair... Minimum Investment: £4,500.
Mail Boxes Etc. Mail Boxes Etc. is a one-stop high street store. Click here to read about this great franchise opportunity... Minimum Investment: £60,000.
Papa John's Be part of one of the world's biggest Pizza delivery franchises Minimum Investment: £70,000.
Martin & Co Start your own high end estate agency. Minimum Investment: £85,000.
Marston's Pub Franchise Open a franchise with more behind the bar. Minimum Investment: £15,000.
RD Rockefeller Beauty & Lifestyle Start your own Rockfeller Beauty and Lifestyle franchise today, and benefit from their extensive franchisee... Minimum Investment: £42,782.
Snack Support Start your own sweet business fundraising for charity! Minimum Investment: £3,708.
Card Connection This is a remarkable opportunity to invest in the UK's No.1 greeting card retail franchise... Minimum Investment: £40,000.
Go-Grill A hot new grill concept brought to you by Fresh & Healthy Brands - nutritious, healthy, delicious! Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Little Softies Create Perfect Parties for Babies and Toddlers Minimum Investment: £2,399.
RAFT Furniture Start your own sustainable high-end furniture franchise store. Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Sweet Factory Join the world's leading Pick 'n' Mix confectionery brand. Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Juice Zone Juice Zone are expanding around the world. Find out more about this international award-winning food franchise... Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Local Trader Deals Start your own Local Trader Deals business today, drawing in local businesses in your chosen area to advertise... Minimum Investment: £1,199.
Charanga Bring one of Spain's most successful children's wear brands to the UK with this top retail franchise opportunity. Minimum Investment: £66,000.
Big Local App ...bring this dedicated local resource directory to your area. Combine businesses, local news, events and... Minimum Investment: £7,995.
Pure Health Offer a flavourful, healthy alternative to fast food with Pure Health, now expanding around the globe! Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Churchill’s Fish and Chips Churchill's Fish and Chips is a premier food franchise opportunity. Their traditional, quality products and... Minimum Investment: £177,000.
My Old Dutch Open your own pancake restaurant with a leading franchise. Minimum Investment: £87,500.
Bartercard Grow businesses in your area with a Bartercard franchise.
GO Italian Street Food Start your own Italian fast food restaurant. Minimum Investment: £70,000.
Bang & Olufsen Premium audio-visual brand selling leaders Bang and Olufsen are looking for their next retail partner. Minimum Investment: £125,000.
Schmidt Kitchens Open your own kitchen showroom with one of Europe's largest kitchen manufacturers. Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Second Cup Come and get a taste of this delicious, experienced, coffee café business franchise opportunity. Minimum Investment: £200,000.
The ZipYard Open your own tailoring business in your local area using a proven business method and recognisable branding. Minimum Investment: £38,500.
All Mobility Be part of a successful retail franchise and benefit from strong support, training and a proven business model... Minimum Investment: £5,995.
The Flying Doctor Be your own boss as a computer doctor! Minimum Investment: £10,000.
mmm! Coffee Join this mobile coffee franchise today, and invest in a high-quality brand that delivers a superb customer... Minimum Investment: £25,000.
Spavens Sweet Shop and Party Venue Organise children's parties in a sweet shop! Minimum Investment: £30,000.
Yellow Box Vending Run a time flexible, reliable cash flow vending business that also has the bonus of having a charitable component. Minimum Investment: £5,000.
Ripples Start your own high-end bathroom franchise. Minimum Investment: £40,000.
bake&TAKE Open your own bakery! Minimum Investment: £75,000.
Crêpeaffaire Start your own crepes, waffles, coffee, ice cream and shakes business with the UK market leader. Minimum Investment: £130,000.
Sound Physique Creators of the original Ultrasonic Lipo franchise. The UK’s only CPD NVQ qualification provided. Minimum Investment: £5,995.
Electronic Cigarettes Provide a clean and healthy solution for smokers who want to give up or cut down wisely. These electronic... Minimum Investment: £2,500.
Perfect Detail Invest in yourself with an outstanding automotive repair business. Minimum Investment: £10,000.
Caffe Latte Revolutionising the coffee experience, Caffe Latte outlets are heaven for coffee lovers, bring this experience to... Minimum Investment: £40,000.
Independence Telecare Join the UK's leading senior care technologists. Minimum Investment: £25,000.
Sweet Perfection Open your own traditional sweet shop! Minimum Investment: £29,999.
Trends and Facts About Retail Franchises
Related Retail Franchises Articles
1. According to the British Retail Consortium, 11% of all VAT-registered businesses in the UK are retailers, with the current total of 180,875 retailers.
2. Retail sales account for 1/5 of the UK’s economy, and generate almost 8% of the UK's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
3. The UK retail market is set to increase in size by 15% over the next five years, taking its value to just over £312bn (Source - UK Retail Futures 2011: Sector Summary, Datamonitor)
4. Value of retail sales in January 2012 showed an increase of 4.4 per cent compared with January 2011. Sales volumes in January 2012 increased 2.0 per cent when compared with January 2011 according to the Office of National Statistics.
1. With consumers of all ages spending at retail stores, a retail franchise can target any or all of these demographics and succeed in achieving a high income potential.
2. UK's over-65 population is set to grow 40% over the next 20 years, to 13.4 million. These consumers will have plenty of cash to spend, as a growing number of the over-65 population have private salary pensions and healthy profits from rapidly rising housing prices.
3. Baby boomers are the consumers with the most money at their disposal. These 35-54 year olds have accumulated wealth and are still employed, making them likely to spend more of their disposable income on retail.
4. Youth consumers shop around a lot these days, giving opportunity for newer retailers to succeed. They're not generally loyal to a certain brand and will spend more time browsing in shops to find what appeals to them.
The Future of Retail
1. It is predicted that the UK retail market will increase in size by 15.1% over the next five years. Why not become a part of this consistent growth?
2. With retail expenditure increasing by about 3% in 2007, there's no reason why this number shouldn't grow in the future. It's easy to start your own retail franchise, as you can begin with an established brand and build your business from there.
Retail Franchises are taking off now, so take advantage of the rapidly growing market.