Retail Franchise Opportunities
Retail Franchises Sponsored By The Car Loan Centre
Tailor your business to suit your needs - run your Car Loan Centre from a high street store front gaining a high volume of foot traffic, or as an online business from the comfort of your own home.
Buy and sell high quality secondhand electronic goods – a surefire success in both good and bad economic times.
Mail Boxes Etc.
Mail Boxes Etc. is a one-stop high street store. Click here to read about this great franchise opportunity...
Crepes, waffles, coffees and ice-creams: start your own Maple Moose food business!
My World and I
Start a business creating personalised products for children.
Start an environmentally friendly business in a box. OTE £2K per week!
Offer your customers more than just a petrol station, with the Shell retail business opportunity.
Start your own sweet business fundraising for charity!
A premier designer and manufacturer of kitchens and bathrooms.
Start your own confectionary business, providing tasty treats to your customers in their offices, pubs, hair salons...
Sing Your Name
Join the worlds leading personalised children’s gift company and reap the rewards as well as offering fun and educa...
Steak 'n Shake
Join this classic American restaurant brand, now expanding across the UK.
Smoothie Factory, a fresh concept in franchising, is growing worldwide! We are looking for Master franchise opportu...
Centros Unico is a successful Spanish aesthetics beauty franchise, specialising in laser hair removal.
Open your own shop, selling party materials and fun products to customers in your local area.
Be part of one of the world's biggest Pizza delivery franchises
Become part of an exciting and lucrative perfume and fragrance franchise and greatly increase your earning potentia...
Start your own Good Feet store with this successful US franchise.
Become a distributor of teeth whitening strips in the lucrative health and beauty sector.
Provide bespoke sweet and candy creations for weddings, parties and events!
Join the Body'Minute
franchise network - the leading leading competitor in beauty day spas.
Marston's Pub Franchise
Open a franchise with more behind the bar.
FDS Franchise Sales & Resales
Find the right franchise for you with Jess Bains, a Franchise Sales & Resales Consultant.
Join this premier greeting card brand as it develops its already successful franchise across the UK.
Gallone's Ice Cream Parlours
Invest in the popular ice cream industry with a Gallone's Ice Cream Parlours franchise.
Open your own tailoring business in your local area using a proven business method and recognisable branding.
The Flamin' Chicken
Join the successful UK restaurant franchise specialising in fried chicken.
Mother Theresa’s Meals
Join this successful meals on wheels business!
A hot new grill concept brought to you by Fresh & Healthy Brands - nutritious, healthy, delicious!
Start your own sustainable high-end furniture franchise store.
Supply a wide range of designer frames from retail outlets, offering a substantial saving to the public.
My Old Dutch
Open your own pancake restaurant with a leading franchise.
This is a remarkable opportunity to invest in the UK's No.1 greeting card retail franchise...
Start a tent hire business, provide unusual solutions for corporate, weddings, festivals and events. Help create a...
Juice Zone are expanding around the world. Find out more about this international award-winning food franchise and...
Offer a flavourful, healthy alternative to fast food with Pure Health, now expanding around the globe!
Bring one of Spain's most successful children's wear brands to the UK with this top retail franchise opportunity.
GO Italian Street Food
Start your own Italian fast food restaurant.
Distribute Puncturesafe's high quality tyre sealants to businesses and vehicles owners in your own exclusive operat...
Earl of Sandwich
"The World's Greatest Hot Sandwich!" Join this premier hot sandwich restaurant today.
Sell an energy stick which has taken the market by storm, using vending machines that require little maintenance. B...
Be part of a successful retail franchise and benefit from strong support, training and a proven business model...
Cheeky Chops Distribution
Distribute novelty cards and masks to newsagents, shops, chemist's and more.
Start your business in the booming electronic repair market. Retail or mobile, the choice is yours!
Rush Hair and Beauty
Rush Hair & Beauty already have more than 60 salons across the UK, serving almost 11,000 customers each week! J...
Inch Loss Clinic
Offer non-surgical ultrasound fat removal, clients provided for you. Equipment is totally mobile, easy to use and p...
Open a fresh and funky milkshake shop, making milkshakes, flurries and frozen yoghurts.
Revolutionising the coffee experience, Caffe Latte outlets are heaven for coffee lovers, bring this experience to y...
Mac's DIY Dog Wash
Start a self-service dog wash business.
Ox Eye Daisy
Start your own retail business selling plants, flowers and garden accessories.
Open your own bakery!
Connect brides with wedding services within their local area, via an ingenious smartphone app.
Invest in yourself with an outstanding automotive repair business.
Dress My Windows
Provide a range of stylish, tailor-made curtains, blinds and shutters to both homes and businesses.
Trends and Facts About Retail Franchises
Related Retail Franchises Articles
1. According to the British Retail Consortium, 11% of all VAT-registered businesses in the UK are retailers, with the current total of 180,875 retailers.
2. Retail sales account for 1/5 of the UK’s economy, and generate almost 8% of the UK's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
3. The UK retail market is set to increase in size by 15% over the next five years, taking its value to just over £312bn (Source - UK Retail Futures 2011: Sector Summary, Datamonitor)
4. Value of retail sales in January 2012 showed an increase of 4.4 per cent compared with January 2011. Sales volumes in January 2012 increased 2.0 per cent when compared with January 2011 according to the Office of National Statistics.
1. With consumers of all ages spending at retail stores, a retail franchise can target any or all of these demographics and succeed in achieving a high income potential.
2. UK's over-65 population is set to grow 40% over the next 20 years, to 13.4 million. These consumers will have plenty of cash to spend, as a growing number of the over-65 population have private salary pensions and healthy profits from rapidly rising housing prices.
3. Baby boomers are the consumers with the most money at their disposal. These 35-54 year olds have accumulated wealth and are still employed, making them likely to spend more of their disposable income on retail.
4. Youth consumers shop around a lot these days, giving opportunity for newer retailers to succeed. They're not generally loyal to a certain brand and will spend more time browsing in shops to find what appeals to them.
The Future of Retail
1. It is predicted that the UK retail market will increase in size by 15.1% over the next five years. Why not become a part of this consistent growth?
2. With retail expenditure increasing by about 3% in 2007, there's no reason why this number shouldn't grow in the future. It's easy to start your own retail franchise, as you can begin with an established brand and build your business from there.
Retail Franchises are taking off now, so take advantage of the rapidly growing market.