Retail Franchise Opportunities
Retail Franchises Sponsored By The Car Loan Centre
Tailor your business to suit your needs - run your Car Loan Centre from a high street store front gaining a high volume of foot traffic, or as an online business from the comfort of your own home.
Shell Retail Offer your customers more than just a petrol station, with the Shell retail business opportunity. Minimum Investment: £100,000.
Papa John's Be part of one of the world's biggest Pizza delivery franchises Minimum Investment: £70,000.
Equivalenza Become part of an exciting and lucrative perfume and fragrance franchise and greatly increase your earning potentia... Minimum Investment: £14,625.
Smoothie Factory Smoothie Factory, a fresh concept in franchising, is growing worldwide! We are looking for Master franchise opportu... Minimum Investment: £212,000.
Crazy Printers Start an environmentally friendly business in a box. OTE £2K per week! Minimum Investment: £995.
BASEO Buy and sell high quality secondhand electronic goods – a surefire success in both good and bad economic times. Minimum Investment: £15,000.
Marston's Pub Franchise Open a franchise with more behind the bar. Minimum Investment: £15,000.
Party Fiesta Open your own shop, selling party materials and fun products to customers in your local area. Minimum Investment: £62,000.
Maple Moose Crepes, waffles, coffees and ice-creams: start your own Maple Moose food business! Minimum Investment: £8,750.
Sing Your Name Join the worlds leading personalised children’s gift company and reap the rewards as well as offering fun and educa... Minimum Investment: £2,850.
Candy Creations Provide bespoke sweet and candy creations for weddings, parties and events! Minimum Investment: £6,995.
Snack Aid Start your own sweet business fundraising for charity! Minimum Investment: £3,716.
Centros Unico Centros Unico is a successful Spanish aesthetics beauty franchise, specialising in laser hair removal. Minimum Investment: £100,000.
Mail Boxes Etc. Mail Boxes Etc. is a one-stop high street store. Click here to read about this great franchise opportunity... Minimum Investment: £60,000.
Snak Appeal Start your own work place charity sweet business with a franchise opportunity from Snak Appeal... Minimum Investment: £2,500.
FDS Franchise Sales & Resales Find the right franchise for you with Jess Bains, a Franchise Sales & Resales Consultant.
With Thanks Start your own confectionary business, providing tasty treats to your customers in their offices, pubs, hair salons... Minimum Investment: £4,999.
MOBALPA Kitchens A premier designer and manufacturer of kitchens and bathrooms. Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Body Minute Body Minute The Leading Beauty Day Spa Franchise Network Minimum Investment: £35,000.
Occasions Join this premier greeting card brand as it develops its already successful franchise across the UK. Minimum Investment: £20,000.
RAFT Furniture Start your own sustainable high-end furniture franchise store. Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Card Connection This is a remarkable opportunity to invest in the UK's No.1 greeting card retail franchise... Minimum Investment: £40,000.
GO Italian Street Food Start your own Italian fast food restaurant. Minimum Investment: £70,000.
Puncturesafe Distribute Puncturesafe's high quality tyre sealants to businesses and vehicles owners in your own exclusive operat... Minimum Investment: £2,998.
My Old Dutch Open your own pancake restaurant with a leading franchise. Minimum Investment: £87,500.
Mother Theresa’s Meals Join this successful meals on wheels business! Minimum Investment: £25,000.
Funky Tents Start a tent hire business, provide unusual solutions for corporate, weddings, festivals and events. Help create a... Minimum Investment: £14,950.
Speccies Supply a wide range of designer frames from retail outlets, offering a substantial saving to the public. Minimum Investment: £37,500.
Earl of Sandwich "The World's Greatest Hot Sandwich!" Join this premier hot sandwich restaurant today. Minimum Investment: £120,000.
Charanga Bring one of Spain's most successful children's wear brands to the UK with this top retail franchise opportunity. Minimum Investment: £66,000.
Gallone's Ice Cream Parlours Invest in the popular ice cream industry with a Gallone's Ice Cream Parlours franchise. Minimum Investment: £20,000.
Go-Grill A hot new grill concept brought to you by Fresh & Healthy Brands - nutritious, healthy, delicious! Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Pure Health Offer a flavourful, healthy alternative to fast food with Pure Health, now expanding around the globe! Minimum Investment: £50,000.
Soft Light Academy Provide laser acupuncture therapy using software on offer in the UK and Europe solely by Soft Light. This is a one... Minimum Investment: £9,740.
The ZipYard Open your own tailoring business in your local area using a proven business method and recognisable branding. Minimum Investment: £38,500.
Crêpeaffaire Start your own crepes, waffles, coffee, ice cream and shakes business with the UK market leader. Minimum Investment: £130,000.
Wedding Partners Connect brides with wedding services within their local area, via an ingenious smartphone app. Minimum Investment: £3,995.
The Flying Doctor Be your own boss as a computer doctor! Minimum Investment: £10,000.
Caffe Latte Revolutionising the coffee experience, Caffe Latte outlets are heaven for coffee lovers, bring this experience to y... Minimum Investment: £40,000.
bake&TAKE Open your own bakery! Minimum Investment: £75,000.
Dress My Windows Provide a range of stylish, tailor-made curtains, blinds and shutters to both homes and businesses. Minimum Investment: £12,995.
Perfect Detail Invest in yourself with an outstanding automotive repair business. Minimum Investment: £25,000.
i-Buy-Caravans Make money buying and selling static caravans with the support of this experienced sales franchisor. Minimum Investment: £25,000.
Sblended Milkshakes Open a fresh and funky milkshake shop, making milkshakes, flurries and frozen yoghurts. Minimum Investment: £30,000.
Cheeky Chops Distribution Distribute novelty cards and masks to newsagents, shops, chemist's and more. Minimum Investment: £2,500.
Energy Shisha Sell an energy stick which has taken the market by storm, using vending machines that require little maintenance. B... Minimum Investment: £2,395.
Rush Hair and Beauty Rush Hair & Beauty already have more than 60 salons across the UK, serving almost 11,000 customers each week! J... Minimum Investment: £15,000.
Mac's DIY Dog Wash Start a self-service dog wash business. Minimum Investment: £9,950.
Inch Loss Clinic Offer non-surgical ultrasound fat removal, clients provided for you. Equipment is totally mobile, easy to use and p... Minimum Investment: £3,995.
Gadgets Repair Start your business in the booming electronic repair market. Retail or mobile, the choice is yours! Minimum Investment: £34,000.
mmm! Coffee Join this mobile coffee franchise today, and invest in a high-quality brand that delivers a superb customer experie... Minimum Investment: £25,000.
All Mobility Be part of a successful retail franchise and benefit from strong support, training and a proven business model... Minimum Investment: £7,995.
Trends and Facts About Retail Franchises
Related Retail Franchises Articles
1. According to the British Retail Consortium, 11% of all VAT-registered businesses in the UK are retailers, with the current total of 180,875 retailers.
2. Retail sales account for 1/5 of the UK’s economy, and generate almost 8% of the UK's Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
3. The UK retail market is set to increase in size by 15% over the next five years, taking its value to just over £312bn (Source - UK Retail Futures 2011: Sector Summary, Datamonitor)
4. Value of retail sales in January 2012 showed an increase of 4.4 per cent compared with January 2011. Sales volumes in January 2012 increased 2.0 per cent when compared with January 2011 according to the Office of National Statistics.
1. With consumers of all ages spending at retail stores, a retail franchise can target any or all of these demographics and succeed in achieving a high income potential.
2. UK's over-65 population is set to grow 40% over the next 20 years, to 13.4 million. These consumers will have plenty of cash to spend, as a growing number of the over-65 population have private salary pensions and healthy profits from rapidly rising housing prices.
3. Baby boomers are the consumers with the most money at their disposal. These 35-54 year olds have accumulated wealth and are still employed, making them likely to spend more of their disposable income on retail.
4. Youth consumers shop around a lot these days, giving opportunity for newer retailers to succeed. They're not generally loyal to a certain brand and will spend more time browsing in shops to find what appeals to them.
The Future of Retail
1. It is predicted that the UK retail market will increase in size by 15.1% over the next five years. Why not become a part of this consistent growth?
2. With retail expenditure increasing by about 3% in 2007, there's no reason why this number shouldn't grow in the future. It's easy to start your own retail franchise, as you can begin with an established brand and build your business from there.
Retail Franchises are taking off now, so take advantage of the rapidly growing market.