Monopoly Estate Agents
Description: Monopoly Buy Sell Rent perfectly fills the gap between high overhead traditional high street estate agents and the no-frills online model. Opportunities: Single-unit, multi-unit and area developer opportunities available throughout the UK and Ireland. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £9,950. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
Monopoly Buy Sell Rent
The Ultimate Property Franchise
Monopoly Buy Sell Rent is a well-established brand with significant franchise expertise. We offer comprehensive training, low overheads, flexible working hours, and estate agency software and business systems. With our scalable business model, you will have access to an extensive network of experts and our highly experienced management team. Our franchise agreement gives you five years to own a build your business before deciding whether to renew — if not, it is highly resalable in the future!
Initially focused on the Wrexham and Chester area when it was formed in 2013, the business neatly fills the void between the high overhead traditional high street estate agent and the no frills online model. Monopoly Buy Sell Rent's hybrid model offers clients a cost effective way to sell or rent their property whilst still providing that all important personal touch and hands-on service.
Having proven the concept at both local and regional level, the company now seeks to appoint local franchise partners on a national level.
Flexible Low Overhead Hybrid Solution
Statistics now show that despite the high street retaining a strong presence by agents operating under the traditional model, over 95% of all property hunters search for their dream home online!
Working with the established and market dominating portals Zoopla and Rightmove, Monopoly Buy Sell Rent offer clients all of the advantages of an established agent, but because they do not have the overhead of an expensive high street office they can offer clients substantial cost savings through reduced fees.
Unlike completely online options, Monopoly Buy Sell Rent work with clients in the sale or rental of their home ‘hands on’ and offer much more than a simple ‘no frills’ internet advert.
The Monopoly Buy Sell Rent Franchise Business Model
The key features of our business model are as follows:
- Low start-up cost and no stock to buy
- Operate from home
- Lead generation and co-advertising opportunities
- Comprehensive initial training
- Ongoing training and support
- Low monthly overhead
- Long term residual income
- Quick growth potential
Our objective is to get you established in your chosen territory as quickly as possible; our training and support packages get your business away from the starting blocks as effectively as possible.
As a Monopoly Buy Sell Rent franchisee you will receive:
- Initial one-week training course at Monopoly Buy Sell Rent HQ
- Further training in your area
- Initial marketing materials package
- Initial stationary package
- Immediate brand recognition and consumer awareness
- Ongoing marketing and operational support
- Estate agency software and support package
- Co-advertising opportunities nationwide
- Access to an extensive network of business consultants
- Peer networking and conferences
- Franchise operations manual
- Ongoing lead generation programme
- Ongoing training and support
- 5 year franchise agreement with right to renew
- Your own localised Monopoly Buy Sell Rent website
- Accommodation and meals whilst training
- Initial Stock of 25 For Sale boards
- Monopoly Buy Sell Rent branded clothing
- Quality Digital Camera and Wide Angle Lens
- Digital Measure
- 6 Months Advertising on leading property portals including the market leaders Rightmove and Zoopla
What are we looking for in a franchise partner
The Monopoly Buy Sell Rent business model is about quality and not quantity.
Our recruitment process is structured and methodical. We know the DNA of who does and does not make a good franchise partner. In our discussions with you, our objective is to make sure that you know enough about us in order that you can make an informed decision on the franchise. Equally we want to know enough about you, to ensure that our growth is stable and synergetic. Expect therefore some tough and challenging questions about your skills and of your motivation and desire to develop as a Monopoly Buy Sell Rent franchisee.
A new franchisee will need to demonstrate high levels of:
- Commercial awareness
- Business acumen
- Communication skills