Description: PetStay is a flexible, high quality franchise opportunity, allowing you to run your business from home, providing pet owners with an alternative to dog kennels - you match their pets with a local dog carer. Opportunities: Franchise opportunities available throughout the UK and Ireland Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £11,995. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
PetStay Franchise Video
Low entry fee: £11,995 + VAT
PetStay has been trading successfully since 2005 and is now looking for more franchisees to join the team. Work from home with flexible hours, running your own home dog boarding service, providing an alternative to kennels and matching customers to one of your network of local dog carers. PetStay is a growing company with 30 branches throughout the UK, we are one of the leading ‘Home Dog Boarding’ companies and lead the way in our field with our expert knowledge of this growing market place. With a low franchise fee of just £11,995, there has never been a better time for you to open your own PetStay branch.
Our franchise fee of just £11,995 is one of the lowest in the pet industry within the UK, but please be under no illusions, we have very strict criteria and extraordinarily high standards and we want to open up this amazing opportunity to anyone with the right skills and desire and passion to succeed in this ever-expanding industry.
As one of the leading most respected home dog boarding services in the UK, we are known as:
|PetStay Head Office at Hesslewood Hall.|
“A Safe, Secure and Loving Alternative to Kennels”
The PetStay franchise is a life-changing choice for you and your family, giving you the opportunity to work from your own home office with low overheads in the growing market of dog home boarding. Dog owners are looking for a professional service that can provide a home-from-home environment for their beloved pet. PetStay provides this and more.
We have built up a successful business with very strong branding that people recognise. The PetStay Head Office is in East Yorkshire, and we have divided the UK into large exclusive territories which gives franchisees the potential to build a successful business.
Key Franchise Benefits
This training, taking place at the beautiful Hesslewood Hall in East Yorkshire, this will give you sufficient knowledge to confidently begin trading as a PetStay local branch. The training takes place over 2/3 days and includes:
- PetStay overview and the market place
- Setting up and running your PetStay business
- Technical training
- Recruitment of carers
- The PetStay booking system
- Sales and marketing
- Administration, accounts and reporting
Ongoing Bespoke Training and Support
Once you have had your initial training from PetStay, it doesn’t stop there - ongoing bespoke training is available to you. We feel that our training, support and backup are key features of our franchise offer. PetStay also provides comprehensive telephone and e-mail support.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for hard-working individuals with a passion for dogs, the determination to succeed, who enjoy offering excellent customer service and want to provide the very best home dog boarding service in their area. You have a head start with PetStay. We want to work with people who believe in our unique service and love dogs.
The characteristics we are looking for are as follows:
- Keen to run your own business
- Want to work from home
- Good with people
- Able to work hard for yourself
- Honest and reliable
- Good customer service skills
- Computer skills
Low entry franchise fee £11,995 plus VAT.
The PetStay franchise includes the following:
- Trading under the PetStay brand name
- Use of the PetStay brand name
- An exclusive territory for you to trade in
- 2 full days of training at our offices in the beautiful Hesslewood Hall to include our company, operations and all aspects of running your own PetStay franchise
- Networking with other franchisees
- Permanent ongoing head office support
- Complete start-up package – including stationery and sales literature
- Operations manual
- A dedicated & integrated web presence
- Your own page on the main website
- Your own email address
- PetStay booking system
- Franchisee Facebook forum
- Social media training
- PetStay annual conference
- 10,000 A5 Leaflets
- 5,000 A6 Leaflets
- 5,000 A6 D/S Carers Cards
- 250 small business cards leaflets
- 250 letterheads
- 500 business cards
- 250 complimentary slips
- 250 complimentary slips for PetStay client booking pack
- 2 banners
- Dog first aid course (local)
- Google campaign
- Dog tags and business cards for your dog carers
- Corporate apparel (2x t shirts and 1 x sweat shirts)