Husse UK England & Scotland
Description: £10,000 Start-up Support from Husse - the global leader in Pet Food home delivery service. Opportunities: Franchise opportunities available in the UK. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £4,900. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
Husse England Conference: Manchester 2016
EXCLUSIVE FDUK OFFER
Husse is delighted to announce £10,000 (Platinum Franchise Package) or £6,000 (Gold Franchise Package) start-up support and full training included in all start-up franchises. This represents immediate ROI (Return On Investment) if you are a successful applicant.
Exclusive Franchise Direct UK Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Join The Global Leader in Pet Food Home Delivery
£10,000 Start-up Support
We are currently offering new franchisees £10,000 start up support (£8,000 RRP pet food stock plus £2,000 launching support) for our Platinum package and £6,000 (£4,000 RRP pet food stock plus £2000 launching support) for our Gold package.
In Brief - About Husse
The Husse brand has expanded rapidly since launching in the UK. Currently we have over 80 people representing Husse across 50 regions. Husse is the fastest growing pet food franchise in the UK and the only one with international success. Husse operates in over 50 countries, is ISO 9001 regulated, and is believed to be the first to be granted a DA licence to import into the United States.
With a 95% customer retention rate - our money-back taste guarantee demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our products and is covered by Husse UK's head office.
Husse (pronounced “hoo-say”) is a global brand established in 1987. Husse produces and sells a wide range of affordable premium pet food, accessories, health and hygiene products for cats and dogs, and care supplements for horses. Husse operates in over 50 countries and has 1,000 franchisees worldwide. We deliver Husse products to over 300,000 clients at no extra cost to the customer’s door. Pet food is in year-round demand and our franchisees benefit from high margins across our 350-product range.
Our products are produced from independently verified human grade natural ingredients. Our packaging is catchy and generic and our 100% sincere label policy provides our customers with complete confidence and reassurance.
Complete Start-up Package
- Complete dry food start-up support - £8,000 (RRP) for Platinum Package and £4,000 (RRP) for Gold Package.
- £2,000 worth of additional start-up package: Husse tent, livery for vehicle, samples, catalogues, two day in-house training, microsite, social media set up and uniforms.
- Comprehensive training - two days in-house, CMA (Complementary Medical Association) accredited canine nutritional course with diploma, product knowledge, sales & marketing (consumer & business), monthly webinar workshop, field training with experienced franchisee (Gold & Platinum).
- Guaranteed leads - after business launch - 100 leads (Platinum) and 50 (Gold).
- Exclusive territory containing at least 90,000 (Platinum), 70,000 (Gold) or 35,000 (Silver) households.
- Guaranteed 40% gross margin on dry food product range.
- Monthly financial contribution for marketing.
- In-house experts - vet advice for customers and nutrition knowledge, business development manager to support business activity, digital marketer, graphic designer and franchise manager.
- Ongoing & refresher free of charge - training, workshops and seminars.
- Husse operational manual - printed & digital formats.
- Magento CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System - Powerful and unrivalled commercial platform with fast-growing community.
Husse franchisees have joined us from all walks of life. Husse pet nutritionists benefit from choosing their own working hours, a flexible lifestyle and the ability to manage their business from home.
- Lifestyle business – Husse pet nutritionists operate in their local area, focusing on building trust with local pet owners and pet-related businesses. They enjoy meeting new people and at the same time being able to make money - just by following a proven business concept that is successful all-year round.
- Opportunity to work part-time, a lifestyle choice – Many of our franchisees initially worked or currently work part-time, due to other commitments or as a lifestyle choice. Whatever your circumstances are, a minimal or no-overhead cost allows our franchisees to launch and develop a business suited to their needs.
- Healthy & natural Scandinavian recipe – Pets love the taste of our unique Scandinavian recipe, unlike other local products which all possess similar ingredients and taste to each other - Husse offers something different to the rest.
- Unique product range – Husse manufactures and sells third-generation dog and cat food. Our product range includes food for all stages of life for cats and dogs. Our products are produced from natural human grade ingredients (independently verified). Husse products are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards and believed to be the first to be granted a US DA license to import into the United States. We have over 350 products, including unique professional products designed to target pet related businesses such as kennels, catteries, groomers, trainers, etc.
- Taste guarantee - Pets love the taste of our unique recipe which gives us the confidence to offer a money-back taste guarantee covered by HQ - our franchisees have an excellent selling tool to encourage the customer to try Husse.
- Route to market– Husse has developed proven marketing strategies over the years, allowing our franchisees to engage with pet owners all over the world.
Husse Training and Support
From the day a franchisee starts with Husse and every day after, they will always have the reliance of 29 years' industry experience and success. Initial training will cover intranet, nutrition, products, business strategy, marketing and sales.
Ongoing support includes online marketing, an in-house graphic designer, in-house vet to assist you or your customers, continuous training and mentoring. Husse arranges regular meetings, seminars and webinars allowing continuous development of our franchisees.
** Based on franchisees obtaining 20 customers per month. Husse UK does not offer any guarantee on the earning potential.