Description: Join world’s largest pet food home delivery service with 26 years industry knowledge. With over 750 franchisee globally, our business model has been successful in over 46 countries! Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £4,990. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
Husse: A Global Leader in Pet Food Delivery
Join The Global Leader In Pet Food Home Delivery
Immediate Return On Investment
Husse is delighted to announce £10,000 (full time) or £5,000 (part time) start-up support for a new Husse franchise in England where we currently do not operate. This represents immediate ROI (Return On Investment) if you are a successful applicant.
In Brief - About Husse
The Husse brand has expanded rapidly since launching in the UK. Currently we have over 50 people representing Husse across 23 regions. Husse is the fastest growing pet food franchise in the UK and the only one with international success in over 40 countries.
Husse (pronounced “hoo-say”) is a Swedish brand established in 1987. Husse sells a wide range of premium pet food, mainly focusing on cats and dogs. Husse operates in over 40 countries and via 750 franchisees we deliver Husse products to over 300,000 clients at no extra cost to customer’s door. We are so confident in the quality of our products that we even offer a taste guarantee which is covered by HQ.
Complete Start-up Package
- £8,000 (RRP) worth of Husse complete dry food products in a full territory or £3,000 (RRP) in a part time territory.
- £2,000 worth of additional start-up package: Husse tent, livery for van, samples, catalogues, 2 day in-house training, 1 day field training, Microsite, social media set up and uniforms.
- Exclusive territory containing at least 70,000 (full time) or 35,000 (part time) households.
- Guaranteed 40% gross margin.
- Local monthly marketing support – financial contribution, online marketing and lead generation.
- In house experts – vet advice for customers and nutrition knowledge, business development manager to support business activity, digital marketer, graphic designer and franchise manager.
- Regular training, workshops and seminars.
- Husse Operational Manual: Printed & Digital formats.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Field training with an experienced franchisee.
Husse franchisees have joined us from all walks of life in the past 28 years. The Husse concept has proven to be a success in over 40 countries. Clear vision and a unique business strategy enabling successful applicant to launch a Husse franchise in weeks.
- Husse Pet Nutritionist – Our franchisees are fully trained Husse Pet Nutritionist offering nutrition based solutions.
- Lifestyle Business – Husse franchisees operates in their local area focusing on building trust with local pet owners. Managing the business from home Husse franchisees are able to choose the hours to work.
- Work Part Time – Many of our franchisees initially worked or currently work part time due to other commitment or as a lifestyle choice. Whatever your circumstances are the Husse concept has been developed allowing you to launch a profitable part time business should you choose to.
- Swedish Recipe – From over 90 major pet food manufactures in the UK, none are Swedish. In the UK and globally, Swedish products are highly respected. Husse markets itself as a Swedish brand enabling franchisees to be different from the rest.
- Unique Product Range – Husse manufactures and sells third generation of dog and cat food. Our product range includes food for all stages of life for cats and dogs. Our products are produced from human grade and natural ingredients, contains natural preservatives and no artificial colourings, manufactured in ISO 9001 standard factory and we are recommend by vet’s in over 40 countries. Husse has over 350 products including unique professional products to sell to local pet related businesses.
- The Husse Concept – Husse concept considers a low initial investment, zero or minimal overhead cost and high job satisfaction. The core value of our concept is based on Quality Products, Service and Knowledge, which enables us to retain a 95% loyalty with our customers.
Husse Training and Support
From the day a franchisee starts with Husse and every day after, they will always have the reliance of 28 years industry experience and success. Initial training will cover intranet, nutrition, products, business strategy, marketing and sales – in house and field.
Ongoing support includes online marketing, an in-house graphic designer, in-house vet to assist you or your customers, continuous training and mentoring. Husse also arranges regular meetings allowing Husse franchisees to share ideas and contribute to our vision.
** Based on franchisees obtaining 20 customers per month. Husse UK does not offer any guarantee on the earning potential.