Join world’s largest pet food home delivery service with 26 years industry knowledge. With over 750 franchisee globally, our business model has been successful in over 46 countries!
Business Type: Franchise.
Minimum Investment: £4,990.
Minimum Investment (Master License): £70,000.
Training Provided: Yes.
Husse: A Global Leader in Pet Food Delivery
One contract signing and one franchise fee later here I am and I can't wait to get started.
So now is the exciting time where we've signed up to Husse in our own area and are starting everything up to run our own franchise. And having received our uniform, samples, catalogues it’s all exciting sorting them out and now it feels like things are going full steam ahead. To anyone wanting an exciting, friendly and profitable business then this is for you. For all dog and cat owners it's a no-brainer – Husse is the way forward in pet food and products, all top quality and cost effective.
Since making contact with the Husse team they have been very supportive. Dewan has been patience personified. Any question I have had has been answered thoroughly and Dr Majid took time to explain the products and their target market. Both made making my decision to join Husse a simple one in the end.
After having a one on one presentation with the UK team, understanding the manufacturing process and the quality of ingredients we were sold on the concept. In fact I had to persuade my wife not to eat the product, she was so impressed she wanted to try it!
JOIN THE GLOBAL LEADER IN
PET FOOD HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
Start up support from Husse:
£5,000 (RRP) of Husse products*
Husse has expanded rapidly since launching in the UK. Currently we have over 50 pupils representing the Husse brand across 20 cities. Husse is the fastest growing pet food franchise in the UK and the only one with international success in over 40 countries. In order to respond to the high demand for Husse products all across UK, we have allocated £50,000 franchise start-up support budget.
Husse are offering £5,000 (RRP)* worth of product for each new franchise start-up within a city where we currently do not operate. Husse (pronounced “hoo-say”) is a Swedish brand established in 1987.
Husse sells a wide range of premium pet food, mainly focusing on cats and dogs. Complete food, snacks, supplements, litters, accessories and also horse supplements.
WHY JOIN HUSSE?
We have been supplying pet food for over 26 years with franchisees in 46 countries. 750 franchisees and 300,000 loyal customers can’t be wrong!
- Territory of 70,000 or 35,000 households.
- Husse is a pioneer in producing third generation pet food. Our products are free from GMO colourants, artificial additives and recommended by vets.
- Forecasted profits of £17,000 in your first year and £55,000 in year two.**
- The forecast figures are based on Husse franchisees obtaining 20 new clients per month with 400 clients by the end of your second year.
- Profit margins of 40%, with up to 60% profit margins on our dry food range.
- 95% of our clients are retained globally.
- Wide product range with over 350 products and competitive prices to attract potential customers.
- Comprehensive training manual (printed) and digital manual containing leaflets, logos, photos, feed guide, nutrition education, product education and much more.
THE UK PET INDUSTRY
- The pet industry is valued at over £4.5 billion and almost 50% of it is pet food.
- Almost half of British households own a cat or dog.
- Husse has been growing at 20% every year in the last six years through the recession.
HUSSE FRANCHISE PACKAGE
The investment to join the leading pet food home delivery franchise starts at just £4,990 for a part-time business or £9,990 for a full-time business, excluding VAT.
- Exclusive rights in your area.
- £5,000 (RRP) Husse products*
- Online marketing support (microsite, social media page, monthly newsletter).
- Husse uniforms, tent, product catalogues and product samples.
- Husse franchise digital and printed manuals.
- Training: 2-7 days covering intranet, nutrition, products, business strategy, marketing, sales.
- Vehicle branding.
- Microchip implementation training.
- Business Development Manager to support your business.
- In-house vet to advise your clients and offer you continuous training in pet nutrition.
- Franchisee CRM system.
HUSSE TRAINING & SUPPORT
With over 26 years industry experience and success in 46 countries, our training and support programme for Husse franchisees is second to none.
Our support includes online marketing, an in-house graphic designer to personalise graphics, in-house vet to assist you or your customers, continuous training, etc. Husse also arranges an annual meeting, which is very useful to network with other franchisees.
* Only applies to investment in full territory
** Based on franchisees obtaining 20 customers per month. Husse UK does not offer any guarantee on the earning potential.
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about Husse by submitting the form below.