From his base in Richmond, Brinder will offer a comprehensive, customer focused service to property owners and landlords in Richmond and the surrounding areas which include Kew, Barnes, Mortlake, East Shee, Roehampton, Ham, Wimbledon, Teddington, Hampton Wick, Kingston and Raynes Park.
Like all Redstones franchisees, Brinder attended our comprehensive training course prior to opening his new franchise, which covers all aspects of running your own Redstones lettings agency. We caught up with Brinder to find out how the early days of his new business were progressing.
He had this to say: "As a relatively ‘new’ franchisee I feel quite firmly like one of the team.
"The feeling of being part of a national organisation is definitely a great one for me. I have all the independence of running my own business but with the support of a recognised national brand.
"When someone tells me they have ‘heard of Redstones’ it is a real boost and affirmation of my decision to join. Redstones has a solid reputation in a tough market for its commitment to customer service and attention to detail. It’s a brand name you can trust.
"Redstones comprehensive marketing support for the year ahead has already got me off to a great start in 2015. Happy days."
The lettings services offered by all Redstones offices range from an ‘introduction only’ through to fully property management service for landlords, as well as the following:
- Platinum Total Care Service – Our premier property management guarantees that all landlords are paid on time even if the tenant has missed the deadline for their rent.
- Switch Agents facility – This unique service makes it easier for landlords and property owners unhappy with their current service provider to make the switch to Redstones.
- Online auction service – Ideal for property owners in need of quick sale. At Redstones we recommend the modern auction method for our clients’ convenience.
- With an initial franchise fee of £14,995, investing in your own Redstones franchise offers an extremely cost effective route to entry into what is an increasingly competitive, buoyant market.
With Redstones our franchisees enjoy the benefits of:
- An established, trusted brand with a reputation for providing exceptional customer service
- Innovative, state-of-the-art technology and comprehensive marketing strategy
- Larger than average territories which give every franchisee an equal opportunity to build a profitable business and achieve their objectives, coupled with the support of an experienced team.
- Unrivalled, hands-on knowledge of the lettings sector to give you the support you need
- Regular updates on the growing number of legal obligations for landlords in the private rental sector.
- Have you got what it takes to join Brinder and the rest of our team of franchisees?
Come along to one of our Discovery Workshops and find out. Our workshops are ideal for ambitious individuals who want to learn more about what it takes to succeed as a Redstones franchisee.
The next workshops will take place on the following dates:
- Discovery Workshop 1 - Wednesday 28th January 2015. Venue: Central London, 12.00 – 3.00pm
- Discovery Workshop 2 - Wednesday 4th February 2015. Venue: West Midlands, 12.00 – 3.00pm
Attendance is by invitation only. To register for either of these Discovery Workshops please fill out our contact form.