To attain this status, Updesh was required to clearly demonstrate in-depth knowledge of his industry as well as a commitment to operate to the highest standards. Congratulations to Updesh on a fantastic achievement.
What is ARLA?
As the lettings sector is presently unregulated, ARLA was established to encourage professionals and companies working in the industry to adhere to high standards.
With our commitment to outstanding customer service, becoming a member of ARLA is something that is mandatory for all Redstones franchisees to maintain the high standards associated with our brand.
All ARLA members agree to comply with these requirements and follow a strict code of conduct. It is also compulsory for all ARLA members to continue with the professional development which Updesh will continue to do as he expands his Redstones Wolverhampton franchise.
Reasons to choose a licensed ARLA lettings agent
Property owners dealing with an ARLA member enjoy the following benefits:-
- You will be working with a qualified agent who has been assessed as offering professional, up-to-date guidance. With Redstones, you also have the added reassurance that we provide regular updates on the legal obligations of landlords to our franchisees who are trained to provide superlative levels of customer service.
- Members of ARLA are covered by their Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme. This means that ARLA can make a discretionary payment for property owners who may suffer any type of financial loss due to the unethical or dishonest conduct of one of their members.
- All ARLA members have professional indemnity insurance which covers customers who make any claims due to any negligence or poor advice.
- ARLA members follow their Code of Practice and Rules of Conduct. Failure to do so can result in a fine or the agent in question being expelled from the association.
- Members must also join an independent redress scheme for additional financial protection of up to £25,000. Redstones is a member of the Property Ombudsman service.
On top of this, as a customer of Redstones, you can be confident in attention to your individual needs which is apparent in our range of services including:-
- Platinum Total Care Service – our premier service to landlords.
- Redstones Financial – designed to meet your unique financial needs.
- Switch Agents service
For your added peace of mind, Redstones is also a member of the NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) and complies fully with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS).
At Redstones we pride ourselves on setting the standards in an industry which often has a poor reputation
If you are unhappy with your current lettings or estate agent, our Switch Agents programme enables you to switch your property management or sale of your property to Redstones through an easy to follow process. Contact us today to find out more.