The conference, held in Stratford-upon-Avon and attended by all 19 of the owner-run ‘visual marketing solutions’ franchised businesses, was a chance for franchisees to meet, exchange best practice, receive training, hear about latest market technology and be brought up to date on the affairs of the wider company by their American owners.
During the conference, individual awards were handed out, recognising excellence across a number of fields.
Franchise Partner of the Year
This award recognises the franchisee who has best represented FASTSIGNS to their local community and across the network.
· Winner: Andy Simpson, FASTSIGNS of Leeds.
Employee of the Year
· Winner: Alan White, Senior Graphic Designer at FASTSIGNS Crawley.
· Finalist: Dan Pugh, Design & Production Manager at FASTSIGNS Manchester South
· Finalist: Graham Pearson, Visual Communications Expert at FASTSIGNS Leeds
Sales Achievement of the Year
This award recognises the FASTSIGNS outlets that have achieved the highest volume of sales across the network over the previous 12 months.
· Winner: FASTSIGNS Leeds
· Second: FASTSIGNS Chelmsford
· Third: FASTSIGNS Kingston-upon-Thames
Sales Improvement of the Year
This award recognises the FASTSIGNS centres who have had the largest improvement of sales over the previous 12 months.
· Winner: FASTSIGNS Watford – 52% Increase
· Winner: FASTSIGNS Reading – 50% Increase
Comprehensive Customer Solutions Award
This award recognises projects on which a FASTSIGNS centre has created a complete branding solution, promoting the More than fast, More than signs® methodology.
· Winner: FASTSIGNS of Manchester (HCSS Education)
· Runner Up: FASTSIGNS of Hammersmith (Arris/Zenium Technology)
· Runner Up: FASTSIGNS of Leeds (Hitachi Capital)
Project of the Year
This award recognises exceptional projects where a FASTSIGNS centre has created a unique visual solution for a high-profile client.
· Winner: FASTSIGNS of Kingston-upon-Thames (LEGOLAND Windsor Resort)
· Runner Up: FASTSIGNS of Reading (Snoozebox/Silverstone)
· Finalist: FASTSIGNS of Hammersmith (Arris/Zenium Technology)
FASTSIGNS of Hammersmith also recently won an award for ‘Best Customer Service’ at the Hammersmith and Fulham ‘Brilliant Business Awards’.
FASTSIGNS® International, Inc.’s Managing Director said:
"This year’s conference was outstanding and we were delighted to be able to recognise the achievements of many of our UK franchise partners with these awards. For many, they choose to buy a franchise, over starting up on their own, to receive the support, training and education on offer from a franchisor like FASTSIGNS. With over 600 owner-run outlets spread across nine countries, we have a huge amount of experience and expertise to share with hard-working ambitious people and this conference and these awards are just part of that package they receive when they buy their FASTSIGNS franchise."
If you would like to know more about owning your own FASTSIGNS franchise, please fill out the form below.