How has this happened? In simple terms, it is because 7 people have realised the significant potential in running a Diamond Home Support franchise business.
The 7 who have joined us all had their own motivation and drivers, but there were some key factors which helped them make their decision. These may also be factors which help you in deciding if our franchise might be for you too.
1. Domestic cleaning is a genuinely ‘in-demand’ service. No longer is it seen as a luxury. For many it is now a necessity and something they would not, and could not, do without. For the busy family, it gives them time together at the weekends. For the stressed, hard-working professional, it gives them something less to worry about. For the elderly, it means they can relax in the knowledge that others can now help them do what they can no longer do.
2. Our franchise business model includes three revenue streams: cleaning; home help services; and gardening. Our new franchisees recognise that this is effectively three businesses in one. In our home help service, we are tapping into a gap in the market where demand is rising and where we believe the competition is still relatively low.
3. Our start-up fee is low compared with the sector average. Indeed for many this initially is concerning. Will I get everything I need? Will I get the support and training? Am I going to be missing something that I would get if I paid £5,000 or £10,000 for a similar business model? In the last 7 weeks, at least 7 people have spoken to us and realised – hey, yes in fact you do get a complete business package, training and full support. We don’t leave anything out. So rest assured. The money you save when you join us is just that – money saved in your pocket.
4. They recognised that our monthly fee is fixed and relatively low for the sector. That means we don’t take a percentage of your turnover. As your business grows you get to keep more of it. Over the lifetime of a business that can mean thousands of pounds saved. Our recent joiners recognised and appreciated this point.
5. Finally, when joining Diamond Home Support they are joining a family of businesses all supporting and learning from each other. As a franchisor we believe in constantly developing our network of businesses and often this is as simple as holding a mirror up to the network and saying – look this is what is working and this is what isn’t working. Our network of businesses all working together makes for a strong team. Our new franchisees recognise this and see the value in it.
7 people in 7 weeks can’t be wrong!
If the above has got you thinking, why not find out about becoming a Diamond Home Support franchisee in your area? Let’s talk about you becoming the 8th this year...