In the last couple of months we have seen three new franchise openings.
First, former social worker Sami Haider opened for business in Southend.
Next, entrepreneurs Philip Martyn-Smith and Alistair Trow opened in Hereford. Finally, we welcomed on board our newest franchise in Merton & Wandsworth.
All three franchises are already creating jobs – between them they employ more than 50 people!
Further franchises are due to open in the coming weeks as more would-be business owners decide a SureCare franchise is the smart move for them.
What Do We Offer?
1. An ever growing market. There are currently 10 million people aged over 65 in the UK – a number set to double by 2050.
2. Proven brand. Our brand has been established in the care sector for over 20 years.
3. Family Business. SureCare is owned by Gary Farrer, one of the care industry’s most successful businessmen.
4. Great Management Team. You will have the full support of our experienced team.
5. Multiple Revenue Streams. We offer lots of different services personal care and support and dementia care to home services and babysitting.
6. Tender know-how. Our in-house expert Clare Roberts will help you win tenders that can help you grow your franchise.
7. Marketing Firepower. We have PR, Marketing and Digital experts on hand to help.
8. Financial Power. Whether you need help accessing finance to get going – or to grow your franchise – we have the contacts and proven trading history to help you get the cash injection you need.
9. Exclusivity. When you become a SureCare franchisee, you are guaranteed exclusivity in your chosen area. It means no other SureCare franchisees can operate in your territory.
10. The Cost. We believe we offer the best value care franchise in the market with prices starting at just £36,000 plus working capital.
Interested in finding out more about becoming a SureCare franchisee? Fill out the enquiry form for further information.
Meet a SureCare franchisee
Our newest franchise is SureCare Merton & Wandsworth.
The franchise, which is run by Care Manager Zoe Hughes, was officially opened by the Mayor of Merton, Councillor Brenda Fraser.
More than 15 staff have already been taken on by the company and they are looking for more highly trained and experienced people to join the team over the next 12 months.
As well as providing care for elderly people and those with physical and learning difficulties, SureCare Merton & Wandsworth offers brain and spinal injury care, overnight and live-in care plus respite care.
Zoe said: “We are delighted to have opened a SureCare franchise in Merton and Wandsworth. We pride ourselves on running a business that gives people the best quality of life for longer and helps them stay in their homes with the right support they need.
“We are passionate about creating a customer centred service and giving the best possible care at all times.”
Gary Farrer, Managing Director of SureCare, says: “I am delighted to announce the launch of our newest franchise. Like all our franchisees, the Merton & Wandsworth team is passionate about wanting to provide the best possible care to our clients.
“We look for ambitious people from a variety of backgrounds. If you have the drive to be your own boss, a can-do attitude and are passionate about providing the best possible care service, we want to hear from you!”