- The main reason why the Clarriots Care franchise is different to its competitors is that we offer 18 franchises in 1. The infrastructure of the business allows all services offered to be delivered using the same systems and processes, with a simple “bolt-on” for each service. This will give you multiple revenue streams, customer satisfaction and all that for no extra cost.
- From day one you will receive support and guidance from our franchise team. This support is on-going and will continue for the full 5 years. A dedicated Territory Support Officer will be your one-to-one contact who will support you with any queries you may have. Using our acquired experience and resources, we will provide you with the support you need when you need it.
- Our franchisees have the power to tailor their package to meet the requirements of their exclusive territory and their own personal needs. For example if you have more experience in the management side of the business then Clarriots Care would focus more on training you in the health and social care side of things. Our franchisees are able to adapt their package to accommodate the services they want to provide if their territory for example has a higher demand for nursing care.
- We can provide a range of support and guidance in financing the franchise opportunity with Clarriots Care. One of these options includes spread payments. The initial franchise fee at £32,500 (ex. VAT) can be paid in payments over a period of time which makes the upfront cost easier to manage, freeing more funds up to invest in launching, marketing and building the business.
- Another option is High Street Lending. We have excellent relationships with a number of high street banks, including Lloyds and HSBC, who ca provide you with financial assistance in setting up the business.
Clarriots Care is different from its competitors by offering these five opportunities from 18 services in 1 to offering the option of spread payments. This is why we believe that the Clarriots Care franchise is the most diverse health and social care provider in the UK.