“Our pilot business, which was run for four successful years, has proven that the business works. The majority of businesses fail within their first year, but by joining a successful franchise network you can ensure your business thrives and you reap the rewards,” James W Carratt, Managing Director, Clarriots Care.
Here are some of the benefits of being a Clarriots Franchise Owner:
- You will receive full training (2 week intensive programme) on how to manage the business and on-going support from our Franchise team.
- A dedicated Territory Support Officer will provide the support you need and guide you with any problems you may have from the very beginning.
- Training materials and guides on how to train and employ your staff will be provided.
- An operations manual will be provided with step by step guidance on how to successfully run the business operations.
- The first year fees will be paid for so you can acquire a licence to run the business. Support and training will also be provided here to help you gain your licence.
- Clarriots Care will register you with the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and Investors in People to give your business the credentials early in your business life, giving you a competitive edge and providing you with even more support.
- You will receive your own company website, stationary, promotional material and corporate uniforms to get you one step ahead.
- A Business Software Licence will be given to you so you have industry leading software to keep your business organised.
- Territory support for marketing and research will be given to ensure that you are putting resources in the correct places and you will be provided with licensing rights.
The benefits of being a Clarriots franchise Owner as you can see from above we aim to provide on-going support and ensure each individual will get the training and support to run a successful business from the very start. What makes being a Clarriots franchise owner different to another is that we provide all of these benefits and more so you obtain a strong structured business with someone always there to help and support you.
Clarriots believe that anyone can benefit of being a Clarriots franchise Owner as we believe in being there for others, sharing concerns and working to deliver the right support.