Owning a care franchise often means no two days are ever the same. One day you might be recruiting new staff and training them to meet the demand of your client enquiries, the other you may be spending time with your clients to see how the care services you are providing is working for them.
A care franchise is a great way to meet new people because the business is really what we call a “people business”. You will be an employer and your team of staff will be growing every day. You will be providing a service to your clients mostly every day of the year, and in some cases for the rest of your client’s lives. Your communication skills will be put to the test.
Some key areas of owning a care franchise are:
- Recruitment – you will be recruiting and employing staff from day one. You will be meeting lots of new people, interviewing them and taking them through the rigorous recruitment process which Clarriots Care adopt.
- Training – you will be training each member of your team to the highest standard to deliver care services across you exclusive franchise territory.
- Quality – the quality of your service is key. If you provide a high quality of service then it is more likely your business will be a success.
- Finance – whilst quality is the key to success, sound financial management is the key to continual success. Your business and financial management skills will be put to the test.
- Contracting – whilst Clarriots Care provide support to franchise owners when it comes to contracting, it is important to note that you will be heavily involved in winning new work for your business.
So if you are interested in taking the first step to find out more about owning a care franchise with Clarriots Care then please feel free to contact our team for more information.