In the UK our franchise owners are still at an early stage compared to some of our 30 year veterans in the US. However, we have adopted the proven business systems and model in the UK to support our business owners. As part of our ongoing support we hold regular business reviews to work with our business owners to identify the strengths and weaknesses in their teams and businesses, and together put plans in place to help to move the business along.
At one recent review the business was far stronger than the franchise owner believed, but had hit some blocks stopping it from growing. We helped to identify requirements for some new staff, some staff promotions and a review of his local marketing spend as well as a change in emphasis for the franchise owners own role in the business.
So, together we have broken through this glass ceiling and are looking forward to watching business grow further.
Some of the things we worked on together:
- Bringing on-board additional staff
- rewarding existing staff through recognition and promotion - including training to help them thrive in their new roles
- maximising the return on existing marketing spend through performance reviews
- working with specialist 3rd party digital marketing specialists who support all of our network to maximise effectiveness
- utilising marketing programs developed by the US Master franchise and adapted by our team in the UK
From a franchisor point of view, we really do believe one of the key elements to our success over the last 30 years is looking after our network through guidance, support and training.
So if you feel the time is right to start talking about your future with an organisation that will take it as seriously as you do, get in touch by filling out the form below.