Premier Sport likes to stay ahead of the game and to ensure this commitment continues, our staff are supplied with the most current and effective training in the industry.
With a brand new offer for Schools, Children, Parents and Partners, this Conference will ensure that the services provided to all of our partners remains ahead of the rest.
“This years’ conference was undoubtedly the best ever. The staff gave tremendous feedback on the value of the sessions, and more importantly are now more enthused and capable of inspiring young people in the schools in which we work”.
Over the course of the three days, leading teaching, PE and sports professionals delivered cutting edge seminars to ensure our staff are delivering to an even higher standard than before.
Here are just some of the results we received lately from a recent survey with parents and schools. We’re proud of our accomplishments but that doesn’t mean we’ll stop there!
100% of parents said; “They would recommend Premier Sport to their friends”.
69% of parents said; “That we were better than any competitors”. The other 31% said; “We were the same”!
100% of schools said; “The children enjoyed the Premier Sports sessions”.
91.2% of schools said; “Premier Sport offered an outstanding to good overall service to their school”.
85% of schools said; “Premier Sport add outstanding or good value to the PE curriculum”.
85.7% of schools said; Premier Sport were outstanding or good at ensuring children achieve and learn
during their lessons.”
71% of schools said; Premier Sport lunchtime clubs had a hugely positive impact on improving behaviour at
80% of schools said; Premier Sport before schools clubs helped to improve children’s attendance at school”.
Premier Sport's founding ambassador, Duncan Goodhew, MBE and Olympic Gold Medallist delivered an inspiring closing speech emphasising the importance of inspiring the individuals with whom we teach. He also talked about courage, determination and commitment, something that our 2012 hopefuls certainly know about.
As an Olympic Champion and with 2012 fast approaching, Duncan also spoke about the Get Set London 2012 initiative.
This initiative is an education programme, creating opportunities for children and young people to get involved in the excitement of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Premier Sport’s own package for 2012 will be advertised soon, so watch this space!
Special Thanks to all our Guests
- Sir Robin Miller
- Paul Merson - Former Arsenal and England Midfielder
- Daniel Nobbs - Paralympian
- Paul Sculthorpe - Former Great Britain Rugby League Captain
- Duncan Goodhew - MBE Olympic Gold Medallist
- Adam Whitehead - Commonwealth and European Gold Medallist
- Wendy Sly - Olympic Silver Medallist
- Association of Physical Education
- Sports Structures
- National Skills Academy
- Sports Coach UK
- Institute Of Swimming
- Create Development
- Time Associates
- UK DodgeBall Association
- Golf Foundation
- Independent Coach Education