NLP4Kids Discovery Day
Saturday 14th May, 2016
10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
London SE1 6NX
- Do you enjoy working with young people?
- Would you get satisfaction from helping ‘tomorrow’s adults’ create bigger, brighter futures for themselves?
- Have you thought about coaching or NLP as a career and want a way of marketing your skills?
At this event you will discover:
- How to give a teenager a sense of destiny and control over their life.
- Why no child is ever a lost cause.
- How to inspire youngsters to contribute to their community.
We’ll also show you how these skills can easily be marketed:
- In to schools
- Youth groups
- Private clients
By the end of the day you will know two things:
- Whether you want to work with young people.
- Whether our unique combination of skills are ones you would like to learn in order to achieve amazing results with us, as part of our team.
Registration for this event is just one penny. The events costs us around £50 per person to set up, so failure to attend will result in the full £50 charge being applied to your card.
This day does not offer training, rather it will allow people to see the approaches we use and subsequently make an informed decision to invest (to be clear, this is a business opportunity and some of you will have the opportunity to become a licensed practitioner of NLP4Kids). We also want to decide whether you are the right person for us, as we don’t take on everyone who wants to join the team.
It is important that you register soon, as the conference room has a limited number of seats and these are expected to sell out very quickly. For further information, please fill out the form below.