Issue price set at 33 pence per Ordinary Share
• The Placing was oversubscribed and includes high quality institutional investors.
• Directors subscribed for c.1.97m shares (£650,000).
• Based on the Placing Price, the market capitalisation of the Company on admission to trading on AIM (“Admission”) will be approximately £15.6 million.
• The Company has conditionally raised £3.5 million (before expenses) pursuant to the Placing. The net proceeds will be used, along with its existing cash resources, for business expansion, in particular for acquisitions.
• On Admission, Stephen Hemsley and Nigel Wray (together the “Founders”), will hold approximately 27.6 and 29.9 per cent. respectively of the issued share capital of the Company.
• Admission and commencement of unconditional dealings in the Ordinary Shares on AIM are expected to take place at 8.00am on Friday 5 August 2016.
Full details of the Placing will be set out in the Admission Document expected to be published later today.
Commenting on today’s announcement, Stephen Hemsley, Executive Chairman, said:
“Today marks a significant milestone in the development of Franchise Brands. Despite challenging market conditions, we are delighted to have received this level of support from investors. Our admission to AIM will provide us with a strong platform from which to build on our success to date, and expand the Group through the acquisition of complementary businesses.
“We welcome our new shareholders and look forward with confidence to the next phase of our development as a publicly quoted company.”
For further information, please submit the enquiry form.