Visitors can find out:
- Why Auditel has become the UK’s favourite cost management franchise.
- Why, for many years, the banks have been keen to provide Auditel’s franchisees with financial support.
- How your skills and Auditel’s tried and tested business model. can provide you with an impressive return on investment and put you in control of your own future.
Details of these special seminars are:
- On Thursday, October 9th at Auditel’s Head Office, Winchester, 1.15 pm – 5.00 pm, supported by Lorna Smith, Senior Franchise Manager, HSBC
- On Tuesday, October 21st at Auditel’s Head Office, Winchester, 9.45 am – 1.30 pm, supported by Mark Scott, Director of Franchise Development, NatWest/RBS
“Discovery days are an excellent way of learning more about a company, their franchise model, the training and the on-going support for franchisees. Auditel’s events provide all of this in some detail. NatWest are regularly asked to present on how to approach the bank when looking to raise finance for a franchise and discuss how a bank is involved in this process, including what a good business plan looks like," Mark Scott, Director of Franchise Development, NatWest/RBS,
Ex-Senior Commercial Manager for HSBC, Sarah Winyard, who joined Auditel in September 2012 after attending a seminar, recalls: “After a long, long time in banking - 27 years - I decided I wanted to run my own business. Auditel seemed to offer a proposition that was a good fit for my existing skills. I came to a Discovery Seminar and was really impressed with the team, their values and the ethos. I realised that they offered a fantastic support package which would help me to grow the business and make it sustainable, so that’s why I chose Auditel.”