Auditel Managing Director, Chris Allison reported: “This year’s theme is Maximising Opportunities; over the next year we aim to provide an even wider range of cost management services that give measurable results and provide clients with stability for the long term.
Our tools have been refined to give even better management information and reinforce the high standard of service provided by Auditel’s specialists. Our network of over 200 consultants are able to build project teams that deliver results and quickly become a valued member of the client’s management team.”
During the black-tie dinner, a number of awards were presented to those franchisees who have distinguished themselves during 2013.
- Franchisee of the Year – Sponsored by Incom, awarded to Alan Ford
- Consultants’ Consultant – Sponsored by Focus, awarded to Stephen Heathcock
- Outstanding Contribution and Dedication to the Network, Sponsored by Jumpstart, awarded to Judith and Peter Ashurst
- Commercial Achievement Award, Sponsored by Acceptcards, awarded to Mike Andrews
- Rising Star 2013, Sponsored by Bluefin Insurance Services, awarded to Eddie Finch
- Rising Star 2013, Sponsored by Scottish & Southern Electricity , awarded to Jane Campbell
- Newcomer of the Year – Sponsored by UKLED, awarded to Declan Quinn
Chris Allison summed up the conference and another momentous year: “As a recent survey conducted by KPMG suggests, 95% of costs taken out during this recession are flooding back into businesses. Auditel is better equipped and better prepared to manage organisation’s business costs with their unique Total Cost of Purchase model.”