There are two remaining special Auditel Free Discovery Seminars featuring guest speakers from NatWest/RBS and HSBC at their Winchester Head Office. You will also have an opportunity of meeting the Auditel Head Office team, ask as many questions as you like and discover for yourself that the Auditel business opportunity really is as good as it sounds.
Visitors can find out:
- Why Auditel has become the UK’s favourite cost and purchase management franchise
- Why, for many years, the banks have been keen to provide Auditel’s franchisees with financial support
- How your skills and Auditel’s tried and tested business model can provide you with an impressive return on investment and put you in control of your own future.
Details of these special seminars are:
- Wednesday, 20th November at Auditel’s Head Office, Winchester, 1.15pm–4.15pm, supported by Mark Scott, Director of Franchise Development, NatWest/RBSOn
- Thursday, 10th October at Auditel’s Head Office, Winchester, 1.15pm–4.15pm, supported by Lorna Smith, Senior Franchise Manager, HSBC
“The Auditel discovery days are run for a small number of prospective franchisees at Head Office. They are interactive and a great way of learning more about the business model, the training and the on-going support. Often there is the opportunity to meet existing franchisees and to speak to them about their experiences. HSBC regularly present on how to approach the bank when looking to raise finance for this franchise. We discuss the importance of presenting a well prepared business plan.”
Lorna Smith – Senior Franchise Manager HSBC Bank PLC
Ex-IT Director Charlie Tomlins, who joined Auditel in March 2009 after attending a seminar recalls: “It was well structured and focused on making sure that you learnt as much about Auditel as the few hours permitted. There were plenty of questions from the audience and the team answered them all openly. I left feeling very comfortable. What was key to me was that I did not feel this was a high-pressure sales event. It was certainly the most professional out of the four discovery seminars that I had attended with other franchises.”
Photo: Lorna Smith – Senior Franchise Manager HSBC Bank PLC