Auditel Managing Director, Chris Allison reported: “Today, we celebrate another year of growth and success in our network for the eighth year in a row. With this growth, our turnover has grown steadily. The collaborative nature of Auditel has allowed us to make quantum leaps forward. As long as we continue to embrace change with courage, careful planning and action, our futures will remain secure.”
There has been a great deal to celebrate this year. Auditel was awarded the HSBC sponsored British Franchise Association’s Outstanding Franchisee Support Award for 2012. The award is only open to brands that are full members of the bfa, through successful accreditation and who put standards, ethics and best practice at the top of their agenda. These franchise awards are seen as the industry’s top accolade.
Auditel also has Affiliates that renew their franchises after 5, 10 and now 15 years due to consistently achieving their financial goals.
During the black-tie dinner, a number of awards were presented to those franchisees who distinguished themselves during 2012.
- Franchisee of the Year – Sponsored by Alternative Route Finance, awarded to Denis Brennan
- Newcomer of the Year – Sponsored by VoiceMobile, awarded to Eddie Finch
- Flying Start – Sponsored by Red Flag Alert, awarded to Declan Quinn
- Tim Rix Memorial Award – awarded to Dave Jamieson
- Rising Star - Sponsored by Bluefin, Awarded to Stephen Sowerby
- Consultants’ Consultant – Sponsored by Incom Business System, awarded to Dave Jamieson
Chris Allison summed up the Conference and another momentous year: “Today’s agenda was crafted to provide you with ideas to move your businesses forward next year. I am sure our workshops and key-note speakers will have helped you in preparing for 2013.”