Visitors can find out:
- Why Auditel has become the UK’s favourite cost and purchase management franchise
- Why, for many years, the banks have been keen to provide Auditel’s franchisees with financial support
- How your skills and Auditel’s tried and tested business model can provide you with an impressive return on investment and put you in control of your own future.
Details of these special seminars are:
- Thursday 1st March at the Institute of Directors, 116-123 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED,7pm-9pm, supported by NatWest/RBS
- Wednesday 7th March at Auditel’s Head Office, Winchester, 9.45am-12.45pm, supported by HSBC
- Thursday 22nd March at the Institute of Directors, 116-123 Pall Mall, London SW1 5ED, 7pm-9pm, supported by NatWest/RBS
- Wednesday 28th March at Auditel’s Head Office, Winchester, 9.45am-12.45pm, supported by HSBC
“NatWest/RBS has been working with Auditel since their launch in the UK. We continue to support new and existing franchisees and would welcome the opportunity of talking to you about how we can support your new business venture.”
Mark Scott, Director, Franchise Development, NatWest/RBS
Ex-IT Director Charlie Tomlins, who joined Auditel in March 2009 after attending a seminar recalls: “It was well structured and focused on making sure that you learnt as much about Auditel as the few hours permitted. There were plenty of questions from the audience and the team answered them all openly. I left feeling very comfortable. What was key to me was, that I did not feel this was a high-pressure sales event. It was certainly the most professional out of the four discovery seminars that I had attended with other franchises.”
Reservations may be made by filling in the form below.