The initial programme is as follows:
- Tuesday 22nd February, IoD, Pall Mall, London, 7-9pm – Featuring Richard Holden, Lloyds TSB/Bank of Scotland
- Thursday 24th February. Winchester, 1.15pm – Featuring David Williams, RBS
- Wednesday 2nd March. Winchester, 9.45am – Featuring Lorna Smith, HSBC
- Tuesday 22nd March. IoD, Pall Mall, London, 7-9pm – Featuring Richard Holden, Lloyds TSB/Bank of Scotland
- Thursday 24th March. Winchester, 1.15pm – Featuring Kevin Noble, NatWest
- Thursday 31st March. Winchester, 9.45am – Featuring Lorna Smith, HSBC
Visitors will hear:
- Why, for many years, the banks have been keen to provide Auditel's franchisees with financial support.
- Why Auditel has become the UK's cost and purchase management franchise of choice.
- How your skills and Auditel's tried and tested award-winning business model can provide you with an impressive return on investment and put you in control of your own future.
You will also have an opportunity to meet the Franchise Support Team, existing Auditel Franchisees, ask as many questions as you like and find out first hand how you could benefit from becoming an Auditel Consultant. Our higher earners enjoy an income of over £200k.
Richard Holden, Head of Franchising, Lloyds TSB Commercial/ Bank of Scotland, says: “Lloyds TSB and Bank of Scotland have supported many Auditel franchisees over the years. We are keen to consider financial support for any strong business proposal from prospective Auditel franchisees.”
Reservations may be made via the form below.