Welcome to May's Smart News!
Yet another fantastic month at SmartPA. With business booming, our Partners received an influx of paid work from Head Office. We were even able to pass on whole client accounts! In other news, after months of development, SmartPA Home launches this month. Look out for updates on our social media!
SmartPA: Behind the Scenes
SmartPA Workflow is our state-of-the-art client data and workflow system. Designed and built exclusively by SmartPA for the office support role.
With Workflow, our Partners can manage, monitor and report on all client tasks - ensuring consistency, best practice, accuracy and visibility, company-wide.
Paid Work from SmartPA
How has paid work from HQ paid helped you financially?
It has helped me to pay some of my bills, buy groceries, petrol and give my son some pocket money.
How has paid work from SmartPA benefitted you personally?
It has benefitted me personally in a great way because I have work to do on a daily basis. I’m being kept busy every day and that is something I enjoy.
Learning new things every day challenges me positively and motivates me to want to know even more!
What our Clients Say...
A Day in the Life of a Partner
At SmartPA, every day is different and our task list varies greatly. We put together some of our favourite client work from the last month...
- Creating complete end-to-end user manuals for a new client (much to their relief)
- Organising and managing recruitment events for two very different clients - a luxury jewellery retailer and a private nursery in Ascot
- Designing and producing marketing material for soccer training schools around Scotland
SmartPA: The Facts
- SmartPA Franchise is the UK's fastest growing Partnership amongst women aged 25 - 55
- The average SmartPA Partner working part-time earns £2000 a month
- The average client spend with our SmartPA Partners is £500 - £750 a month
- SmartPA have the industry's highest retention rate at 96%
Meet the Team
How do you support SmartPA's Partners?
In a nutshell, I support them with Marketing and Social Media. Primarily through email marketing, SmartPA generate hot leads for Partners so they can gain clients and grow their businesses successfully.
What do you love most about your job?
I love working with our Partners on a daily basis, communicating to their databases and helping them develop sales. It's always a great feeling for the Head Office team, as well as our Partners, when new clients are won!
Our team and client base continue to grow in the UK and internationally. I look forward to delivering SmartPA's strong messages in new countries and strengthening our position as the leading PA, Secretarial and Administrative brand.
See you in June!