Description: My Homecare provides high-standard care for clients in the comfort of their own homes. Opportunities: UK and Northern Ireland Business Type: Business Opportunity. Minimum Investment: £20,000. Training Provided: Yes.
New Franchise Package with
Support Fees That Do Not Grow With Your Sales
My Homecare supports investors to provide a range of at-home care services including: personal care, palliative care, dementia care, meal provision, and more. Your care company will provide quality services so as to enable people to remain living in their own home. Care provided will range from visits as little as once or twice a week, through to one-on-one 24-hour assistance and live-in care services.
1. Our new franchise package - providing all the exclusive long-term benefits and support of being a part of the My Homecare franchise, however with capped ongoing management fees which do not increase with your sales.
- Registering Limited Company, Business plan and financial forecasts
- Recruitment of registered manager if necessary
- Full manual containing all up to date and current policies and procedure
- Your own responsive branch website
- Telephone and email customer leads forwarded to your manager
- Submission of your organisation to CQC for approval
- 5-day care business training course and free support for six months once certificated
- On-site with you for your CQC or regulatory registration inspection
- Full support to establish and grow your branch for term of agreement
- Telephone answering service should you require our help
A complete list of roles and responsibilities is available by contacting our office.
Typical start-up costs over the first six months vary with the speed and rate you start gaining customers. Initial costs vary by area, the equipment you may or may not wish to purchase and the active part you play in the business. Our role is to plan your start-up to your circumstances and budget and this can range from £10,000 to £50,000. Our role is to save you money and get you established sooner, build your company to provide high-quality care services and provide you with the best profit margin possible.
Training and Support
You will need a computer and a phone in your office. Our administrators can answer your telephones if you are leaving the office for any period of time until such time as you have work requiring additional administrative help of your own.
Following our comprehensive training and with our exceptional ongoing support you will gain all the information enabling you to successfully recruit and train your own staff, gain customers and provide quality care for them.
You will provide a full range of care services once we assist you to become registered with CQC (England) or Care Inspectorate (Scotland) or CSSIW (Wales). Once registered, your company can trade with local authorities and the NHS Continuing Healthcare teams, gaining the highest profit margins by taking advantage of our capped monthly support fees.
Total Franchise Package fee: £9,000 + VAT
Book your territory following initial discussions with a £1,500 deposit and receive your business plan and financial forecasts.
Following payment of the balance and registration of your new care company, 6-month free support then 3% of monthly gross sales, with an industry first capped payment (see below).
Our Industry First Unique On-Going Support Offer
We have a predetermined maximum agreed fee (from £500 a month) for our support. Our charges do not increase further and your sales will increase without fear of being penalised, for the term of the agreement. Contact us now as you will be surprised at how affordable it is and how much it will increase your profit margin.
Meet the Team Event in Hemel Hempstead 7th or 8th October 2016
Book now for an informative discovery session by our team at the Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead.
Enquire today to learn more information about this home care franchisee opportunity.