Rush Hair have 20 years of experience in the salon industry, with more than 70 salons nationwide, serving almost 11,000 customers per week. Join this established, successful franchise for business success and a healthy income.
Across the UK.
Yes, through a third party.
BFA Associate Member: Yes.
Rush Hair Franchise Video
Introduction to Rush
Rush was founded over 20 years ago by entrepreneurs Andy Phouli and Stelios Andrew, after meeting at college. Together they developed their ambitious plan to open a group of nationwide salons that offers the high standard of hairdressing and customer service.
Today Rush Hair is an exciting, dynamic, forward thinking collection of over 70 salons nationwide that is now looking to expand their portfolio. Over the next 18 months there are many opportunities to franchise one of the potential 40 salons that are planned to open across the UK; it is a fantastic time to join the Rush Hair movement.
Andy, Chairman of Rush Hair, has been a previous recipient of Business Director of the Year at the British Hairdressing Business Awards. Stell leads the Rush Artistic Team and in his role as International Creative Director, he has been instrumental in creating the Rush brand, pushing hairdressing boundaries and developing the team’s creativity. As the driving force behind the brand, Andy and Stell are the men to take Rush forward. Their proven business acumen backed by their passion for hairdressing has shown the industry what Rush is capable of.
All it takes to play your part in the future success of Rush Hair is to share the passion and drive demonstrated by Andy and Stell. There are immediate opportunities to open a Rush salon for business-minded individuals from all backgrounds, however industry / hairdressing experience is preferred.
Rush have over 20 years of professional experience in business start-ups, and the dedicated Rush Hair Franchise Team will be on hand every step of the way. Starting with the support in finding the right site, negotiating prices with landlords, raising finances, preparing your business plan and accounts, to the salon design and shop fitting, they can guide you right through from the offset.
Ongoing help is available through the Operations, Marketing, HR, Education and Finance teams to make sure your salon and your team is provided with the right training, materials and most importantly the clients it needs from the minute it opens.
Rush has won numerous business and creative awards, an enviable international reputation, unrivalled support from our head office team and exclusive brand developments. There has never been a better time to open your own franchise salon with Rush Hair.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum personal investment £15,000
- Management service fee charge at 10% of turnover excluding VAT
- Salon size circa 800 sq. ft. upwards
- High footfall locations available across the UK
- Return on investment in two to three years
What can you expect from us
We look for people who have a passion for our industry, sound business acumen, fantastic people skills and a desire to own a successful salon ensuring every one of our customers receives first class service. However you will not need to come from a hairdressing background, as we will give you all the training and support required to open and run your own Rush salon.
- We have a proven business model with over 20 years of experience in hair and beauty.
- We provide support through every step of the journey – help with funding the investment, finding a location, store design and build, staff recruitment and training through to local and media marketing.
- A dedicated franchise manager will be the point of contact throughout the process.
- Rush provides in-depth training programs run by The Rush Academy for every stylist – both before opening and regular additional training for skills and industry standards throughout the year.
- Our Operations team will be on hand on a day to day basis.
What to do next
If you are a passionate, business minded individual who has got what it takes to share a part of our success, then we have got immediate opportunities available for you. So, why not get in touch for a no obligation chat or to find out more.
Please fill out the form below and we will be in contact.