Description: This management franchise opportunity offers you the chance to run your own barber shop under an established brand – no previous experience required! Opportunities: Single and multi-unit franchises available throughout the UK and Ireland. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £50,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
The Everyman Barbers Management Franchise
“A CUT ABOVE THE REST”
The hair care industry is a vibrant and creative one and barbering is one of the fastest growing elements.
Everyman Barbers has tapped into it becoming a top barbering choice for those looking for great style and service, without the high price tag. Everyman Barbers is an authentic barber for the modern day man.
Everyman barbers is an authentic branded choice in a marketplace full of independent salons.
We are a business that prides itself on its reputation, and we are passionate about being the best in the industry by offering customers a fantastic service experience, along with great haircuts.
Take a look at the Everyman stores, which each present a cool, relaxing, contemporary environment, an enjoyable experience, and first-class customer service by a professional team of experienced barbers. All of our barbers offer honest advice and banter in equal measure, which ensures Everyman Barbers is the place-to-be for the style conscious modern man.
Because of our comprehensive operating, marketing and financial systems, instead of cutting hair you can focus on using our proven business concept to create your own profitable manager-run salons.
Why open an Everyman franchise?
- There is built-in demand – hair keeps growing
- It is a recession-resistant industry
- Hair salons are technology resistant – barbers are highly unlikely to be replaced
- We have easy operational procedures
- Various revenue streams: haircuts/shaving/beard management and retail
- Regular hours
Your role as a franchise owner
The number one thing that you need to know, is that you do not need to know anything about hair to own an Everyman franchise – this is a management franchise.
- Recruit a strong team
- Establish ties in the local community
- Select and implement marketing plans
- Build your income by executing Everyman company strategies
- Delegate responsibilities and empower team members
- Provide vision and accountability for operational excellence.
We are looking for professional men and women who know nothing about cutting hair, and who possess strong management and leadership skills, good business and financial acumen and a strong desire to succeed.
Your role is to run the management side of the business, while leaving the day-to-day operations and servicing of guests to your trained barbers. This frees up your time to work 'on your business', not 'in your business'.
When you purchase an Everyman franchise, you are not left to fend for yourself. Start-up and ongoing support are the keys to success, and our experienced team will deliver an extensive training programme to ensure that you are equipped with the knowledge and confidence required to run your Everyman Barber store.
From writing your business plan, right through to recruiting your staff, we will be on hand to assist and support you. We can ensure you that due to our proven business formula and support system, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A HAIRDRESSER TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS A SUCCESS.
The team and support
With franchisees coming from outside of the hairdressing industry, YOU DO NOT NEED ANY HAIRDRESSING OR BARBERING EXPERIENCE to take on an Everyman Barber franchise.
We provide a powerful blend of business acumen, creative skills and plethora of passion to help you make your store a success. Our dedicated team, with their combined experience and industry knowledge, offer an unprecedented support programme in all commercial and operational aspects of the business. With a successful brand and marketing team, you will also benefit from our variety of marketing tools, which have been developed specifically to help support and drive forward the business. We offer tailored advice, an evolving brand and proven marketing strategies, which will ensure your business stays one step ahead of the competition.
What do you get?
- Franchise license
- Use of industry recognised brand name
- Exclusive territory for agreed area
- Rights to use the name and trademark in your area
- Location and property assistance
- Premises design and costing
- Equipment installation
- Drinks licensing advice and assistance
- CCTV planning
- Project management advice and assistance
- Shop fitting and building contractors discounted service
- Signage planning advice and assistance
- TV and Audio planning advice and assistance
- Games machine and AWP installation and advice
- Barber SE contracts and registration
- Competition analysis
- Computer till and POS assistance
- Initial franchisee management training course in-store at existing branch
- Full-time franchisee coach for initial two weeks
- Initial staff recruitment assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Franchise operations manual
- Reporting pack
- Performance analysis
- Stock management
What does it cost to own a Everyman franchise?
The current franchise fee is £20,000 + VAT. The management service fees are 10% of gross turnover.
The cost of setting up and equipping your salon will vary depending on size and location, but typically the range is from £120,000 to £160,000 with a working capital requirement of between £10,000 to £15,000.