EWIF are delighted to announce the seven awards categories for their 2016 awards.
Next year will be the 6th Annual EWIF awards and NatWest will again be the lead sponsors. The EWIF awards are designed to bring together the best women in the industry and celebrate their successes. NatWest have allowed the awards to be held at their prestigious auditorium in Central London.
The awards categories are:
- New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2016
- New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2016
- Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2016
- Woman Franchisor of the Year 2016
- Woman Franchisee of the Year 2016
- Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2016 (under 30)
- Service Provider of the Year 2016 (now open to any male or female service provider who have supported women in franchising)
Not only are entries sought for these awards, sponsors are always welcome! Sponsorship of any award costs £1,000 and is a great way to have your brand recognised and aligned with a great cause.
Do you know some who’s worthy of an award? Get in touch. Watch this space to find out more about how you can enter each of the award categories.
The deadline for getting in touch to sponsor an award is 1st December 2015 – don’t miss the opportunity! To find out more about what’s involved when you become a sponsor, visit: http://www.ewif.org/ewif-news