We are pleased to announce the finalists for this year’s NatWest EWIF Awards! These awards are designed to celebrate the achievements of women throughout the franchise industry and help them to come together to recognise each other’s successes.
New Franchisor of the Year Award sponsored by Darwin Gray
- Jenni Dunman – Daisy First Aid
- Jenni Bradford – Professor Poopenshtinken’s Magical Maths
- Dionne Slater – Vocademy
New Franchisee of the Year sponsored by NatWest
- Sara Harrison - Angela's Swim School
- Caroline Docherty - Musical Minis, Portsmouth
- Jane Wiles - Signs Express
Franchisor of the Year Award sponsored by Franchise Finance
- Sussanne Chambers - HomeXperts
- Jo Stone & Tracy Townend - Puddle Ducks
- Joanne Tomlinson - We Love Pets
- Kathy Doolan - Rhythm Time
- Jane Maudsley - Little Voices
Franchisee of the Year Award sponsored by McDonald’s
- Anne Wainwright - McDonald's
- Andrea Warner - Tatty Bumpkin, Cheltenham
- Emma Hayward - Diddi Dance
- Julia Foote - Right at Home, East Lancashire & Ribble Valley
- Pam Featherstone - ActionCOACH
Franchise Employee of the Year Award sponsored by What Franchise
- Kellie Blake - Rosemary Bookkeeping
- Sarah Mayhew - Professor Poopenshtinken’s Magical Maths
- Lindsay Davis - Quintessentially Lifestyle
Service Provider of the Year Award sponsored by The Franchise Show
- Donna King - Franchise Finance
- Sue Hills - Franchise Woman
- Kate Matthews - Boddy Matthews
Young Woman in Franchising of the Year Award sponsored by Caremark
- Claire Roberts - Professor Poopenshtinken’s Magical Maths
- Heather Ratcliffe - Swimtime
- Olivia Palios - TaxAssist Accountants
"I’d like to congratulate each and every one of our finalists for getting this far. We had a record number of entries this year and the quality was so high. Everyone that entered was worthy of winning and should be extremely proud of their achievements over the last year. We look forward to seeing everyone at the awards ceremony in May!" said Clive Sawyer, CEO of EWIF.
Another NEW addition to this year’s awards lineup is the introduction of a black tie reception at the famous Gherkin landmark in central London for finalists and sponsors, on the evening before the awards ceremony! This gives everyone a chance to come together and share their experiences as well as networking with both new and old faces.
Winners of each category will be announced at the awards ceremony on Tuesday 24th May at RBS/NatWest Building, 280 Bishopsgate in London.
You can also apply for free tickets to the award ceremony on the EWIF website. If you’re unable to attend, the day will be reported on in real time via Twitter (@EWIF1) using the #EWIFAwards16 hashtag, so make sure you tune in!