The Lite ‘n’ Lo Snack Company
Description: The “savoury snacks” market is worth £3.5bn a year, with growth driven by lighter, healthier products like popcorn and rice cakes. Add to this the rise in the number of people snacking at their desks and there lies the opportunity in taking healthy snacks to the workplace. In partnership with The Lite & Lo Snack Company and Metcalfe’s Skinny, that is exactly what you would do… Opportunities: Single and multi-unit opportunities available throughout the UK. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £1,999. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes. Part-time: Yes.
EXCLUSIVE FDUK OFFER
Lite n Lo are looking to launch the first five pilot franchises and are offering a special "no risk" deal. These pilot franchisees will benefit from a protected exit strategy should it be needed. In return the "pilots" will agree to work within a changing and evolving environment and market to aid development, fine tuning and ultimate enhancement of the franchise, ahead of the full roll-out.
Exclusive Franchise Direct UK Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
Who are we and what do we do?
Metcalfe’s Skinny, part of the Kettle Foods family, is the name in savoury popcorn and rice cakes, offering a fantastic quality range of lighter, healthier snacks. Barnack Confectionery Ltd is one of the UK’s most successful and well-established distributors of snacks to offices and workplaces, to be enjoyed by staff and visitors alike. They are behind the hugely successful “With Thanks” franchise, as well as working with well-known retailers such as Spar, Superdrug, Shell, New Look, Topshop and Clintons. Barnack was established in 1986 and has been involved in the “honesty-vending” sector since 2004.
What will you do?
Well, it’s simple, effective, highly sociable and very rewarding. As a Lite n Lo franchisee you will satisfy the cravings of an increasingly health conscious work force by siting vividly branded display boxes of Metcalfe’s Skinny and Kettle self-consumption products in offices and staff rooms across your own exclusive territory. Then, you will simply return on a pre-set frequency to replenish the boxes and bank your cash.
Our Pilot Franchise PackageLite n Lo are looking to launch the first five pilot franchises and are offering a special “no risk” deal. These first five pilot franchisees will benefit from a protected exit strategy should it be needed. In return the “pilots” will agree to work within a changing and evolving environment and market to aid development, fine-tuning and ultimate enhancement of the franchise, ahead of the full roll-out.
Pilot franchisee packages include:
- Reduced franchise fee – just £1,999 including VAT.
- 150 display boxes of exclusive products, worth £3,720.00 at retail, with a later option to grow when the franchise becomes permanent.
- All your boxes sited by our experienced siting team, within the first week.
- Exclusive territory including electronic territory maps and business location data, and of a size sufficient for growth.
- Electronic coin counter.
- Site management database.
- Operations manual (to follow after development).
- Branded clothing.
- Business cards.
- Full training and ongoing support.
- Access to fully supported and structured growth drives.
- Guaranteed risk free and protected exit strategy (terms apply).
This fantastic opportunity to be in at the start of an exciting, strongly branded franchise is not to be missed, at just £1,999.00 including vat, a discount of £2,000 from the ongoing franchise price.
What makes a Lite n Lo franchise unique?
Lite n Lo is new and exciting, and “right on trend” with regard to today’s eating habits. A Lite n Lo franchise is very special, in many ways, such as:
- You will be offering something different.
- You will have sector-exclusivity to, and support from, a major, well-recognised brand.
- It is a cash-based business; you will not be offering credit or risking bad debts.
- The methods are proven, the products are new to the arena.
- Franchisee fee paid prior to launch.
- 28 day credit terms on all repeat orders (credit limits apply).
- Up to 60 days on promotion orders.