Green UK Scandi Ltd.
Description: Salad Box is a restaurant chain that provides healthy food choices like salads, vegetable soups, natural juices and smoothies, in a convenient and fast manner. An excellent package is available to franchisees. Opportunities: Single and multi-unit opportunities available across Europe. Master licenses available in the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany and Poland. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £20,000. Training Provided: Yes.
Salad Box Franchise Video
Salad Box is a very successful quick-service, healthy food restaurant chain, that has opened in 2012 and has recently expanded into Hungary and Germany. In only four years, Salad Box has opened 40 locations to become the third-largest fast food chain in the home market (Romania). Salad Box has incorporated a UK limited company – Green UK Scandi Limited – that holds the exclusive Salad Box franchise rights, in order to facilitate and manage expansion in Western Europe.
Salad Box aims to become the European leader in the healthy quick-service sector. We are now looking for individual and master franchisees in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany and Poland. The ideal franchisee has franchise/restaurant managing experience and a passion for healthy food. Take advantage of this fabulous opportunity now!
Salad Box is a proven, scalable concept that offers a healthy alternative to regular fast food.
Salad Box provides healthy food choices like salads, vegetable soups, natural juices and smoothies, in a convenient and fast manner. Due to the convenience and close proximity offered by the restaurant chains’ outlets, the Salad Box franchise model has the potential to lead the way towards healthier eating habits and choices by majority of the population.
Customise your salad
Salad Box customers can choose the salads ingredients, and everything is prepared right in front of them. The concept is associated with freshness, with food being prepared on the spot and healthy meal customisation, and has thrived due to its diverse audience appeal – from families to students, office workers and tourists. The Salad Box philosophy is simple: healthy food, at the best price possible with full control of the menu on the client’s side.
Salad Box values
At Salad Box, we believe in FRESH FOOD and we are committed to using green ingredients and creating food that fits our customers' healthy lifestyle.
Our secret ingredient is PASSION. We do everything with enthusiasm and dedication whether it's related to our business or helping other people.
We leave a HEALTHY FOODPRINT ON YOUR LIFE. Our goal is to sell the highest quality products we possibly can, therefore we try to develop close connections with local farmers.
Our team is DEDICATED. Salad Box was built and is developing through open-minded, motivated young people, resulting in flexibility, continuous innovation, and dedication in doing this business. Be part of our success story!
Salad Box – A Unique Selling Proposition
Our values are evident in all aspects of the business, and this is what made Salad Box a fabulous success:
- The customers have the freedom to mix salad ingredients (instead of buying ready-made salads, which have a limited choice of ingredients and combinations).
- The ingredients are always fresh, carefully chosen and all products are freshly made.
- Salad Box can offer ecologically and locally produced ingredients and gluten free products.
- The food is prepared in front of the customers (who can see exactly what goes into each salad).
- The price is competitive and meals are healthy.
- Customers can find the same quality and standards in all Salad Box locations.
- Salad Box is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the current trend towards healthy meals.
- Lower energy consumption for Salad Box locations compared to regular fast-food locations.
- In-house bespoke IT system provides analysis of the market and sales, reporting and accounting.
We deliver a series of facilities designed to maximize the profit and your success:
- Support in site selection and restaurant design
- Franchise operating manual comprised of manager manual and employee manual
- Marketing procedures and visual identity manual
- Management and staff training before opening, during opening, ongoing - included in the franchise fee
- Dedicated software system
- Ongoing business consultancy
- Audit system
- Franchise fee of €20,000
- Royalty fee: 4.5% of the net income
- Marketing fee: 1.5% of the net income
What will it cost?
Restaurants typically cost between £80,000 and £150,000 depending on the size and location.
Hop on the health trend! Join Salad Box!
We’re happy to find business partners – entrepreneurs, experienced business people, investments funds – willing to invest in an idea embraced by more and more people: healthy food.
Salad Box is everyone’s recipe for entrepreneurial success! Everyone, anywhere in the world! Request further information TODAY.