Waste Distribution is a lucrative waste collection business opportunity, with an unlimited customer base and many ways of making money in this industry to ensure your business is a success!
Opportunities: Business Opportunities available in the UK & Ireland. Master licences available internationally.
Business Type: Business Opportunity.
Minimum Investment: £11,995.
Training Provided: Yes.
EXCLUSIVE FDUK OFFER
Franchise Direct enquirers get £500 off!
Exclusive Franchise Direct UK Offer
See Sidebar for More Details
“We are the stepping stones to the launch of your great business”
Readymade Business 4 U has many years experience in setting up businesses in the waste industry. We are run by a team of specialists, who are highly trained in the marketing and the setting up of different businesses. We are experts in obtaining high value contracts and customers to support this business opportunity.
- The need for refuse removal and re-cycling is huge
- We supply a minimum of £10,000.00’s worth of guaranteed contracts
- Some of our operators have been offered over £200,000.00 in contracts
- We set-up everything for you to get the best start possible
- Years of experience matters- we have it, you DON’T need it!
Readymade Business 4 U has all the resources, skills and knowledge of this industry, which makes this business opportunity a great success. The waste industry is one of the businesses in highest demand, with councils currently not keeping up with the demand and charging high rates for collections as they dominate the UK along with many restrictions for commercial and residential customers. The public are looking for easier and cheaper solutions to remove rubbish and recycle.
Commercial businesses require collections as and when, and want the flexibility of a quick and easy service, without major costs. Waste Distribution has a high success rate of undercutting both private and national refuse collectors and obtaining sub contractors with local councils and contractors.
“Readymade Business 4 U obtains weekly/fortnightly and monthly contracts for you”
We have the key to success in this business; we target commercial businesses that require help with their waste disposal.
“We guarantee YOU a minimum of £10,000’s worth of contracts or up to 100 customers, including repeat business”
GUIDE TO POTENTIAL EARNINGS - PART TIME
500 bags @ £1 each = £500.00 Less £80 disposal charge = £420.00 profit.
So, only 1 tonne a day @ those figures, 5 days week = £2,100.00 profit.
Just one example of the potential of this business.
Here is another example of a different more commercial day:
Mr Smith started his rounds who were under contract at the local shop to collect 25 bags of rubbish from the 1100 litre bin they rent from him. This bin holds up to 30 bags of rubbish. Mr Smith charges the shop £16.50 per week for the bin at its maximum weight of 80 kilos (any excess waste is chargeable at £1.25 per kilo). Mr Smith then went on to collect from his other 10 contracted customers and collected a total of 200 bags of rubbish and each of these customers paid him on direct debit £16.50 each.
He now has on his van approximately half a tonne of waste and has collected £181.50.
He carries on and collects 4 old boilers from one of his weekly customers. The customer pays him £50 for this collection and he takes it to the scrap metal merchants who buy the scrap metal from him for £90.00. Mr Blogs has made a clear profit of £140.00.
He then goes and collects from his local shops 50 bags @ £1.00 per bag and 20 bags @ £1.20 per bag making a total collection of £74.00.
It's 3pm, Mr Blogs goes to his local tip which is £75.00 per tonne to dispose of. Mr Blogs has not collected a whole tonne, but decides to unload anyway.
After paying his local tip, he has made £320.50 for the day.
Collected 295 bags of rubbish, weighing approximately 600 kgs, or just over half a tonne of waste.
Re-cycled 4 old boilers
His wages for one day (Average part time day) £395.50
Tipping costs £75.00. Also note: Mr Blogs disposed less than 1 tonne of waste, yet paid for 1 tonne (Many waste centres will adjust for this).
Profit: £320.50 for 1 average day’s part time work.
These are average potential earnings. As an average, a waste round will bring in £250 per day which equates to £7,000 per month (based on a 28 day month, working every day).
The Cost & Package in brief…
The cost of this business opportunity is only £11,995.00 + VAT
- Assistance with a minimum value of £10,000.00 - to a maximum of 100 Start up customers - Yes; we even assist you with your very own customers and contracts to give you that all important start a new business requires
- We register your business with as many local councils, competitors and online waste solution websites as possible
- Your own "Exclusive Territory" providing the freedom of expansion
- Sign writing for your tipper van (van not included) to include sideboards and cabin vinyl's displaying your company name, which will include your domain name and 0844 / 0843 number
- 2000 Professionally designed leaflets
- Full hosted one-page website including SEO support
- Professional cheap rate number which includes a fully automated answering system, which can be answered at home or diverted to your mobile. This is a very sophisticated system which takes messages and text's and is also fully programmable to your needs
- 2000 quality red commercial bags
- 1000 quality recycling start up bags
- Digital Weighing Scales
- Full protective clothing including Gloves, Overalls, Jacket, Boots and Trousers
- One year's full liability insurance
- Waste licence certificate (valid 3 years)
- Receipt sheets with re-booking schedule
- Full training including Waste Management productivity, the successful marketing of your business and a detailed manual for all your waste industry needs
- Health and safety training
- Dedicated diary worker for your area and full team support
- On-going back-up and support for as long as required
Please Note: Your van is not included in the price.
FULL PACKAGE COSTS £11,995+VAT
GREAT! WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP?
Find out more about Waste Distribution by submitting the form below.