247 Professional Health
Description: Operating in the UK Healthcare sector, our franchise provides a low entry cost, simple-to-run business in a market which does not suffer from recession because healthcare is not a discretionary purchase. Opportunities: Franchise Opportunities available across the UK. Business Type: Franchise. Minimum Investment: £20,000. Financing Assistance: Yes, through a third party. Training Provided: Yes. Home-based: Yes.
247 Professional Health Video
247 Professional Health
Your business for now and the future
Operating in the UK Healthcare sector, our franchise provides a low entry cost, simple-to-run business in a market which does not suffer from instability.
The benefits to you include:
- A realistic and expected £300,000+ turnover in Year 1
- Low set up costs and overheads
- Access to a multi £billion market with high levels of demand
- Operating methods which have already proven successful
- Your own territory
- The use of a specialist, reputable brand name
- Training and support from the first day, to help you succeed
247 Professional Health supplies staff to residential homes; care homes; rest homes; nursing homes; EMI care homes (dementia); hospitals; learning disability centres; mental health centres.
The demand for staff in the sector is up. This is a very good business to start and operate because of low overheads; very good profits and above all stability.
The core business is operated by people who understand business; work in the business every day; are registered carers and most of all, have operated in the industry for some considerable time, in other words: safe hands.
247 professional Health is accredited by:
- The Recruitment and Employment Confederation
- Investors In People
Training and Support
We provide training and support over the life of a the franchise involving:
- A six month training and development programme for all franchisees including regular knowledge reviews; training days; service updates and audits
- Dedicated on-line franchise information and supporting materials.
- Benefit from the 247 Professional Health promotional and recruitment campaigns
- Access to the 247 Professional Health's care and support worker training programme.
- Conference calls and quarterly meetings.
- Bespoke management information systems providing information on key performance indicators.
- A head office support team including a franchise mentor.
- Hosted email service and web pages.
- Hosted payroll and invoice preparation service.
- Dedicated business development teams for healthcare staffing.